• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey #2-#6 and #9 (6.0-8.5)

12 posts in this topic

Putting up some quality top 10 Spider-Man books today. I sold my #1 several years ago and my #7, #8 and #10 are still up for sale in other threads. But here are some real nice books that I hope will draw your interest.

All prices include shipping.

ASM #2, 6.0 (OW), $1940 shipped SOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

ASM #3, 7.0 (C/OW), $1835 shippedSOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

ASM #4, 8.0 (C/OW), $2150 shippedSOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

ASM #5, 8.0 (C/OW), $1640 shippedSOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

ASM #6, 8.0 (OW), $1755 shippedSOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

ASM #9, 8.5 (OW/W), $1565 shippedSOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

UPDATE: I sold my ASM #2-#10 to one buyer at more than 10% off the listed price

Scans are below in this thread.

Prices are negotiable. First one to say "I'll take it" in this thread or to come to a PM agreement gets the book.

I will accept check, money order or PayPal. You must add 3% for any PayPal payments. Personal checks must clear before I will ship out a book.

I ship all books within 48 hours of receipt of payment, 2nd-day priority US mail with good packaging, including bubblewrap.

Here is my feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9340244#Post9340244

Thanks guys,

Tom

UPDATE: my ASM #2-#10 were all sold to one buyer at more than 10% off the listed price.

What a terrific set of book! Congrats to both buyer and seller!

Thanks, I think it worked out well for both of us.

Tom