• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic Collectors Dinner 2016

84 posts in this topic

I'll go if Joey goes.

I'll go if Kneel Adams goes.

hm

I'm sorry Neil Adams.

(thumbs u

Or is it Neal Adams?

Who cares as long as you keeping bumping this thread to the top of the page :grin:

Woowoo! I'm there, and this year I think I've cajoled the Cat half of Catrick into coming along to boot! All hail my leggy supermodel sidekick!

She's indifferent to comics, but does enjoy beer. And steak. And weird smart funny people.

Moar!!! :sumo:

I agree, we need MOAR people!

It's really a great opportunity to meet fellow collectors and see some incredible books. CentaurMan usually brings his Action 1 for all to hold and look through. That alone is worth the price of admission. When's the next time you'll ever get a chance to do that?

CentaurMan!

Bring your Action 2 this year. I have a complete cover wrap to 2, but have never held a complete copy in hand and would love to look through the interior.

Oh, come ON, people. Cheap for a remarkably good dinner, and the added fun and excitement of looking at drop-dead gorgeous GA comic books, and meeting all the interesting people you've been posting with for lo these many years.

Sign up, paypal some dough, and have yourselves a truly memorable evening. I've only attended two so far but they're some of my very best memories. Even if Greggy DOES show up occasionally...