• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 14-16, 2016

65 posts in this topic

I'm afraid I don't know if there will be any CGC Witnesses there. I just got the dealer list so I will format and post and maybe you might recognize vendors who also offer CGC.

If Carrie Fisher comes back it will be for the big show (Fan Expo Dallas). Same for Mark Hamill.

I'm afraid I don't know if there will be any CGC Witnesses there. I just got the dealer list so I will format and post and maybe you might recognize vendors who also offer CGC.

If Carrie Fisher comes back it will be for the big show (Fan Expo Dallas). Same for Mark Hamill.

Thanks!

And none of the cancelled celebrity guests from over the summer appearing? Will they appear any time next year?

Who is it that you want to see? I'll inquire.

Can you get Adam Hughes for summer? I have a ton of stuff from him I want to get signed.

We'll give it a shot.

Summer, btw, is now spring.... Fan Expo Dallas has new dates: March 31, April 2 2017

There will no longer be a February Fan Days show, moving the big event earlier into the year we are focusing our efforts into making Fan Expo Dallas even bigger and better, There will still be an Irving show in October next year,