• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #3
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Thank you. It does have a some rust on bottom staple but it hasn't really affected the pages. With the exception of cover and centerfold book feels tight overall. Would it still be worth the investment to get this graded?

Thank you. It does have a some rust on bottom staple but it hasn't really affected the pages. With the exception of cover and centerfold book feels tight overall. Would it still be worth the investment to get this graded?

If the pin-up page is still in the book (and attached), and you'd like to have the book slabbed, by all means. If you think you would enjoy it more out of the slab, then don't. Good luck with it.

As a reference, I realized I have comparable copy of this book in 3.0 according to another unname-able Voldy company. Yours looks a bit nicer, but don't know status of the encased 3.0's staple color or attached status in/out.

FDBUGTQ.jpg

If that image is violation of rules just let me know and I'll delete this reply.

Finally decided to get this graded.  Universal 3.5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE.  Original photo links are old so I added again for those interested.

Amazing Spider-Man 3 600DPI.png

ASM 3 Back.png

Edited by farrran
Updated scans