• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME SWEET RANDOM PRE CODE FOR SALE

35 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

I've been buying quite a few books the last few months :) , so that means I need to sell some books :(

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees. My slabbed books have a no return policy (I mean, c'mon they're slabbed already)

I'll be listing books in no particular order over the next few days. Not really sure how many I'll be listing, but it'll probably only be a couple tonight before I head out for the evening.

Give me just a minute and I'll upload the images....

WANTED COMICS #33 CLASSIC WEB STRANGULATION COVER great looking copy of a book that's not easy to find. Purchased it from Harley as a VF 8.0, I think it's closer to a 7.0/7.5, but there are definitely some pressable areas on this copy. $400 SOLD

WANTED%2033_zps2dwre0ps.jpg

WANTED%2033%20back_zps5xn9hes4.jpg

WANTED%2033%20Interior_zpsaozplgfy.jpg

SUSPENSE DETECTIVE #5 COOL BULLSEYE ON THE CHEST COVER. structurally a very tight copy with some creases along the spine and lower right edge. Very nice page quality. Date stamp on the moon (that's right, I know the moon was the first thing you noticed about this cover :) )I would call it a 5.5/6.0 $125 SOLD

SUSPENSE%20DETECTIVE%205_zpszzznjy5i.jpg

SUSPENSE%20DETECTIVE%205%20back_zpsayahspxh.jpg

ROMANTIC ADVENTURES #38 COOL COVER. Not an easy book to find in decent shape. Nice looking copy with great colors. Metropolis gave it a FN 6.0, and I would say that's pretty accurate. $45

romantic%20adventures%2038_zps5o41n4q2.jpg

romantic%20adventures%2038%20back_zpsvakwxqyi.jpg

romantic%20adventures%2038%20inside_zpscvxcsrqz.jpg

PERFECT CRIME #30 CGC 7.0 CR/OW CLASSIC BEAUTIFUL WOMAN / STRANGULATION COVER. sorry for the washed out photo. The colors on the cover are much richer than the depicted image $500

perfect%20crime%2030_zpsolh92dsz.jpg

perfect%20crime%2030%20back_zps9ncvio3v.jpg

Ok, sorry for the delay, I'll try to list a few more books for the thread tonight. Starting with.....

STRANGE FANTASY #7 VERY COOL COVER. Not an easy issue to obtain from the run. Some tanning at the bottom of the book, but overall structurally very nice. I would say it's in the 6.0+/6.5 range $250 SOLD

strange%20fantasy%207_zpsqcyt6eqz.jpg

strange%20fantasy%207%20back_zpswxxqtwwh.jpgstrange%20fantasy%207%20interior_zpse5u38ejl.jpgstrange%20fantasy%207%20inside%20cover_zpsfhuld4nz.jpg

BRIDES ROMANCE #7 MATT BAKER COVER. There's a crease in the upper center of the front cover that doesn't seem to pick up in the photo. Some creasing on the upper left of the back cover Nice pages, structurally very solid. Around 5.0 range $175 SOLD

brides%20romance%207_zpsqyi4ds9t.jpg

brides%20romance%207%20back_zpsxwtx15ok.jpgbrides%20romance%207%20interior_zpsvuqh5a2p.jpg

ZAGO #2 FANTASTIC GGA COVER! This one has a real interesting provenance. It has a stamp on the back cover that says WORLD NEWS CORP HONG KONG. This beauty has traveled quite a distance in it's years :) A solid 7.0ish copy. $225

zago%202_zps9tliid92.jpg

zago%202%20back_zpsfxznslt5.jpgzago%202%20interior_zpsd7uxqu8p.jpg