• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ant-Man 2 Villian

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who might be the villian in Ant-man 2? I am thinking Wirlpool. Thoughts?

As this message board's resident appliance salesman, I can assure you that Whirlpool is not evil. Even though it now owns about 50% of the appliance brands you have already heard of including Maytag and has effectively ran the Maytag good name into the ground creating lackluster appliances that almost make Frigidaire and GE look good....huh....maybe Whirlpool is the villain...

Does anyone know who might be the villian in Ant-man 2? I am thinking Wirlpool. Thoughts?

I'm guessing you men this guy: (Whirlwind)

David_Cannon_Earth-616_zps0f1xh54v.jpg

not this guy: (Whirlpool)

843_wd2_zpseapcp8lh.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist (:

edit; man you guys are fast. by the time I uploaded 2 images to Photobucket and posted, I was too late to the party.

I can see the storyline now...Darren Cross comes back without his Yellowjacket suit and turns an evil washer and dryer set into a stackable machine that can shrink not only sweaters, but people as well. This causes Ant-Man to join forces with a new version of Wasp to combat the High Efficiency menace!

lol You mean Whirlwind.

As long as it turns out to be a 30-something to 40-something hot lady...most other people would be in!

:baiting:

I can see the storyline now...Darren Cross comes back without his Yellowjacket suit and turns an evil washer and dryer set into a stackable machine that can shrink not only sweaters, but people as well. This causes Ant-Man to join forces with a new version of Wasp to combat the High Efficiency menace!

:roflmao:

This would be Whirlpools second movie appearance. He had a cameo in Spider-Man when he turned Peter's white clothes red and blue.

Tales To Astonish 50, as the Human Top, if anyone's feeling specky.

I know there are golden age collectors who pick up mundane stuff like the first tv in comics and such, so I'll ask... what's the first appearance of a washing machine in comics?

Tales To Astonish 50, as the Human Top, if anyone's feeling specky.

I know there are golden age collectors who pick up mundane stuff like the first tv in comics and such, so I'll ask... what's the first appearance of a washing machine in comics?

s-l1600.jpg