• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 Spare A Grade

28 posts in this topic

Just got this book yesterday and sent it to CCS/CGC already. I'm curious what everyone thinks the grade will be. I fast tracked the pressing and did the express tier for grading. Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the back, but it's pretty clean. Not really any issues. <a  href=IMG_4092_zpsoao4r0g3.jpg' alt='IMG_4092_

I think 8.0 because there is a few color breaking spine ticks but that is a beautiful book, congratulations on the pick up :applause:
Thank you! I was super excited when I got this book. I think I wanted it ever since I started collecting as a kid. :)

Just got this book yesterday and sent it to CCS/CGC already. I'm curious what everyone thinks the grade will be. I fast tracked the pressing and did the express tier for grading. Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the back, but it's pretty clean. Not really any issues. :grin: Hopefully express grading still goes pretty fast considering all the SDCC books coming in this week.

Just got this book yesterday and sent it to CCS/CGC already. I'm curious what everyone thinks the grade will be. I fast tracked the pressing and did the express tier for grading. Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the back, but it's pretty clean. Not really any issues. :grin: Hopefully express grading still goes pretty fast considering all the SDCC books coming in this week.

My books were signed at SDCC last Friday. The invoice number has not showed up in their website. Your book is way ahead of countless comic books arriving at CGC.

I hope so. I had some books done at SDCC last year. Invoices showed up after a week. And if my book arrives at CGC in the next couple of days does it get put in with the other books that get there? I'm estimating the SDCC books will actually start showing up tomorrow.