• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA keys/classics Thread Closed

15 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any PM's

Up for sale are two big books priced to sell. I also have a lot of GA keys that I won't be posting but if you're looking for anything specific, please feel free to PM or email me as well.

Happy to do deals in person in the LA area or at SDCC.

Shipping and delivery confirmation are included in the U.S. Outside of the U.S. please contact me first before buying either book. I will not ship an item where delivery confirmation is not available. No returns on 3rd party graded books.

Preferred methods of payments are Money Order, Cashier`s Check, Personal Check or bank wire. (Checks must clear before shipping). PayPal is fine too.

No probation or HOS

Why would you ever think collectors would be surprised that the Sensation 6 went for $6500 at Heritage? Seriously they have auctioned ONE ever! And the other auction houses have auctioned one ... NEVER. As you pointed out it is one of the very few true WW keys. Your copy is just marvelous, by the way.

Regarding other copies coming out of the woodwork...there really aren't any to come out. Just look at the census. Throwing money at something can't make it appear if it's truly not there. Are you sure you want to let your copy go?

It caught my eye the second you posted :cloud9:

Why would you ever think collectors would be surprised that the Sensation 6 went for $6500 at Heritage? Seriously they have auctioned ONE ever! And the other auction houses have auctioned one ... NEVER. As you pointed out it is one of the very few true WW keys. Your copy is just marvelous, by the way.

Regarding other copies coming out of the woodwork...there really aren't any to come out. Just look at the census. Throwing money at something can't make it appear if it's truly not there. Are you sure you want to let your copy go?

It caught my eye the second you posted :cloud9:

You should be this guys pr. I went from wanting it but not being able to afford it to.......how can I get this lol

Heritage have auctioned a few before though yes. From what I can see 2 graded and 2 raw. Over a 10 year period

Like you say though this is a comic that doesn't come up that often. Think there are only a handful above this on census. If you still have it in 2 weeks time we will talk

Sometimes the timing isn't right for certain books to sell on the boards so back in the collection these books go! But thank you to everyone for the posts and PMs. I appreciate everyone contacting me looking for books and please continue to do so!

Sometimes the timing isn't right for certain books to sell on the boards so back in the collection these books go! But thank you to everyone for the posts and PMs. I appreciate everyone contacting me looking for books and please continue to do so!

Con season, always a rough time!