• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Aquaman 11 - Tough One #1

19 posts in this topic

That's a pretty long crease on the bottom right, actually multiple creases. There's a vertical reader's crease, an upper right crease, the chip, the rust stains..... I'm thinking 5.0 . Sorry.

That's a pretty long crease on the bottom right, actually multiple creases. There's a vertical reader's crease, an upper right crease, the chip, the rust stains..... I'm thinking 5.0 . Sorry.

Definitely don't be sorry. Grabbed it for $22 last week at a Con. Was thinking 5.0 myself but I'm not too familiar with chunks out of the back cover. Thanks for the grades guys.

Definitely don't be sorry. Grabbed it for $22 last week at a Con. Was thinking 5.0 myself but I'm not too familiar with chunks out of the back cover. Thanks for the grades guys.

One hell of a deal for that price. I have seen lower grades go for $100 easy.

Andrew, I just sold a CGC 4.0 OW/W for over $200 on ebay. You did well on this one. I'd be happy to give you $66 for it right now to triple your money! :D

4.5; nice one for the grade tho!

I agree. Just too many defects here to go higher for me. the long diagonal crease on the lower corner, he crease along the spine and the piece out of the back cover corner are the big ones. I see multiple tears on the bottom edge B.C. too.

The book is still a nice looking copy though and has good color to it. I think that back cover would clean up pretty good and it would look great in a mylite.

Thanks guys - think I'm going to give it a press and clean and sub it. Fingers crossed for a 5.5 after a clean.

Andrew, I just sold a CGC 4.0 OW/W for over $200 on ebay. You did well on this one. I'd be happy to give you $66 for it right now to triple your money! :D

You sir are too kind!

You sir are too kind!

You're always great to buy from so it's the least I can do!