• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,136 posts in this topic

Was looking at my attempts to find an uncolored Spider-Man Giant Comics to Color.  Realized my two copies were all colored on different wraps, so was able to put together an uncolored frankenbook.

I really need to finish off my run of Marvel Treasury Edition, I've got all the DC bronze treasuries and all the Marvel bronze treasuries outside the main numbering.

On 6/18/2024 at 3:22 PM, skypinkblu said:

Sorry they are not in better order, but dropbox does that to me, sometimes.  I've been meaning to post the pictures for a few years, lol...time goes by.

Is that it? Good!! My fingers getting sore. :cheers:

Edited by batmiesta

On 6/18/2024 at 12:37 PM, batmiesta said:

s that it? Good!! My fingers getting sore. 

I think so...I counted 123, if there are less pictures than 123, I missed some pictures, lol...but I'm not going through the boxes again, I redid a closet so they are no longer on the bed in my guest room;) 

Here is a bag of frozen peas for your fingers;) :foryou:

On 6/18/2024 at 4:58 AM, batmiesta said:

Got these with them, but already have copies, so if you're interested 😉

Screenshot_20240618_125759_OneDrive.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_125653_OneDrive.jpg

Does CGC grade these yet? I know Voldy does. Just wondering if anyone has a complete high grade, graded, set of Treasuries. Will you be selling those new Pence copies (the first batch you posted). :baiting:

On 6/18/2024 at 12:15 PM, OtherEric said:

Was looking at my attempts to find an uncolored Spider-Man Giant Comics to Color.  Realized my two copies were all colored on different wraps, so was able to put together an uncolored frankenbook.

I really need to finish off my run of Marvel Treasury Edition, I've got all the DC bronze treasuries and all the Marvel bronze treasuries outside the main numbering.

OK, so somewhere I have a picture of a group of these, too...lol. Spidey was tough, but CAP was tougher;)

Spimage.thumb.jpeg.cef3b1d8a26549ab5e81ba27f2903bdc.jpeg

On 6/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Does CGC grade these yet? I know Voldy does. Just wondering if anyone has a complete high grade, graded, set of Treasuries. Will you be selling those new Pence copies (the first batch you posted). :baiting:

No and no.:baiting:

On 6/18/2024 at 12:02 PM, Silver Surfer said:

I've got 41 of 51 the Marvel Treasuries (not counting variants) in pretty high grade. I bet someone on here has the full set of Marvel/DCs. Greggy?