• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver 7 Bronze Slabs for Sale Including AMS 4 in 6.0 and FF 45 in 7.0 plus more

49 posts in this topic

This is my second sales thread on the boards. My first sales thread was quite successful and I sold a JLA #9, Daredevil #2 and AMS #101 all in CGC 7.5.

In addition to that my eBay ID is pjr55ct where I am a Top Rated Seller with feedback of 4,802 / 100%

My scanner is not optimal for slabs so if anyone would prefer pictures of a particular book please let me know and I will be glad to post them.

Please no probies.

First :takeit: in the thread is the winner of the item.

Shipping to the continental US only. Shipping is $15 for USPS priority mail for purchases under $250 and $22 for anything over.

No returns on CGC graded books except for any new CGC slab which can be returned for up to 2 weeks after receipt at the cost of the buyer. With new slabs I have had them for a month already.

Payment by PayPal within 48 hours or Check / Money Order within 8 business days. If you would like other terms please PM me and I would be glad to discuss.

My prices are very competitive and therefore firm.

If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for looking and all the best,

Patrick

Scans of Fronts and Backs to come but here are the book specifics and pricing...

Fantastic Four #45 CGC 7.0 OW/W SOLD

Showcase #55 CGC 6.5 WHITE SOLD

Iron Man #54 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #41 CGC 6.0 WHITE SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #15 CGC 5.5 SOLD

Aquaman #35 (1st Black Manta) CGC 6.0 CR/OW $340 (GPA 12 MO is $419 and 90 DAY is $400)

Amazing Spider-Man #4 CGC 6.0 CR/OW $762 (GPA 12 MO is $896 and 90 DAY is $965)

Batman #181 SOLD

Forever People #1 CGC 7.5 OW/W $136

Fantastic Four #67 CGC 8.0 OW/W $278

Fantastic Four #67 CGC 5.5 OW/W $92

181 Works for me, but if Matt was in front of me I do not want to jump him. Didn't notice his post above mine until now. If I am first I will take it.

181 Works for me.

Will be interesting to see how this works out...

Agree I did not see his post ahead of mine with the PM note. If he is first I understand.

181 Works for me.

Agree I did not see his post ahead of mine with the PM note. If he is first I understand.

At the discretion of the seller but his original rules does not mention "pending scans" and another did an outright :takeit:

181 Works for me.

At the discretion of the seller but his original rules does not mention "pending scans" and another did an outright :takeit:

I think it will work out.

181 Works for me.

Just so Patrick knows I am fine with what ever he decides is fair

181 Works for me.

Just so Pat knows I am fine with what ever he decides is fair

I Pm'd Pat the same.

181 Works for me.

Just so Pat knows I am fine with what ever he decides is fair

I Pm'd Pat the same. [/quote

Who will get the Caesar thumb of approval lol