• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver 7 Bronze Slabs for Sale Including AMS 4 in 6.0 and FF 45 in 7.0 plus more

49 posts in this topic

Ok

So PKJ the Batman 181 is yours

Plus I won't take the SC55 now as I am based in the UK and best to buy more than 1 comic because of postage.

All is good just writing to clarify for others. I will take down my I'll take it post

Thanks and congrats to seller and buyer

I just saw these posts as I was responding to PM's from earlier.

This is my fault and for that I apologize. In hindsight I should not have posted prices without scans.

Knowing I did not have scans I took Phillip's pending scan as an "I'll Take It" unless something is significantly wrong with the book. Matt and I discussed a package deal that did not work out and his subsequent I'll Take It came after.

This is my fault. Matt if you want to back out of the Showcase I understand, if you still want it I will eat half the shipping for my error.

Sorry for any confusion.

Patrick

This is my fault and for that I apologize. In hindsight I should not have posted prices without scans.

Knowing I did not have scans I took Phillip's pending scan as an "I'll Take It" unless something is significantly wrong with the book. Matt and I discussed a package deal that did not work out and his subsequent I'll Take It came after.

This is my fault. Matt if you want to back out of the Showcase I understand, if you still want it I will eat half the shipping for my error.

Sorry for any confusion.

Patrick

Nothing wrong IMO, and nice gesture on the shipping cost (thumbs u

Sorry for any confusion.

Patrick

Nothing wrong IMO, and nice gesture on the shipping cost (thumbs u

You did nothing wrong just one of those things. All good.

Both have merits, and glad to see two guys staying classy ;-)

Just have Patrick pick a number between 1-20 and closest person wins. :cool:

It's times like these when I wish the fighting pits were still operational. :cool: