• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surfs Up!!!

13 posts in this topic

Just saw an early issue of walking dead on eBay with a mild wave on the bottom back cover.

If you have old issues of walking dead (issue 1-50 or so) raw then you know that the cover is made with thicker paper then most comics, or at least marvel, dc books.

If thicker cover books are creeping now what will they look like in the future?

Scary stuff folks, scary stuff.

Here is the book for reference

Just because somebody else will bring it up, the book was graded on 04/29/2016. And that's before the "fix date" that as far as I know, was never confirmed by anyone in any official capacity.

Fix date or not do you have any idea how thick the covers on walking dead early issues are, especially before 20 they are like thin cardboard, a wave on this type of book is horrifying considering that the creep engine gets worse with time.

Who know in 5-10 years it could look like this :ohnoez:

511a_banner.jpg

Just because somebody else will bring it up, the book was graded on 04/29/2016. And that's before the "fix date" that as far as I know, was never confirmed by anyone in any official capacity.

Fix date or not do you have any idea how thick the covers on walking dead early issues are, especially before 20 they are like thin cardboard, a wave on this type of book is horrifying considering that the creep engine gets worse with time.

511a_banner.jpg

Oh, well that's a simple fix then. Just boil your comics and lay them flat.

Perfetto!

511a_banner.jpg

Oh, well that's a simple fix then. Just boil your comics and lay them flat.

Perfetto!

Never thought about it that way hm

I could also add some marinara sauce and serve it with a salad.

I Cant wait till I see a killing joke with a wave :roflmao:

All hope will be lost

I just checked all mine. We are safe...... for now.

Want to send one in at Florida Supercon, hopefully by then there will be some fix that will make me feel confident that my book will not get damaged :wishluck: