• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLSED! .............NEW Fangled CGC slabs. Must go!

115 posts in this topic

Recap

FINAL REDUCTIONS!

Adventure Comics #337 CGC 9.4 White...$250 $200

Batman #161 CGC 8.5 cow...$125 $90

Captain America #130 CGC 9.6 White...$130 $100

Dr. Strange #180 CGC 9.6 White...$200 $150

Hulk #112 CGC 9.6 oww...$200 $150

Hulk #146 CGC 9.4 White...$75 $60

Hulk 178 CGC 9.4 ow...$125 $100

Hulk #193 CGC 9.6 oww...Winnipeg...$125 $100

Jungle Action #5... CGC 9.0 White...$325 $250

Marvel Mystery #85 CGC 6.5 cow...$600 $500

Nick Fury Agent of Shield #11 CGC 9.8 oww...$500 $375

Thor #200 CGC 9.6 White...$120 $90

Total together is $2165...Take them all for $2000

Nick Fury Agent of Sheild #11 CGC 9.8 oww

$500

NFAoS11m_zpsnffnkuin.jpeg

Off and on, over 40 years of collecting comics and I never noticed that Barry Windsor-Smith worked Elton John into the background of this cover.

But seriously, this is an absolute steal at the marked down price. Last sale on GPA was over 50% higher. It's a flipper's and set builder's dream. Mike just sent me a book today, so someone please save me from buying a book I don't collect. :blush:

$500

Off and on, over 40 years of collecting comics and I never noticed that Barry Windsor-Smith worked Elton John into the background of this cover.

But seriously, this is an absolute steal at the marked down price. Last sale on GPA was over 50% higher. It's a flipper's and set builder's dream. Mike just sent me a book today, so someone please save me from buying a book I don't collect. :blush:

Nick also appears to be battling The Condom - first appearance?

$500

:roflmao:

$500

:roflmao:

Hey, mister - safe sex is a serious issue! :sumo:

What a great pick up on the Nick Fury #11, I wish I had seen this just a bit earlier. I actually thought it was still available at the discounted price until I got to the bottom of the thread. Maybe a quick PM to Mr Reece in B-more. is next.