• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 vol. 3 Variants.

52 posts in this topic

It looks like Hastings has taken down the Batman # 1 book. They've added new variants since Thursday (when I looked at the site last for an article I wrote) but the link to Batman takes you to "page not found"

interesting

My order says in progress via standard shipping.

Here's what they emailed me:

"goHastings Customer Service # 02573535 2016-06-18 15:41:23 CST

Hello .

Thank you very much for your email. I do appreciate the time that you spent contacting us. Unfortunately we have not received this item, therefore it will not ship out.

You may leave the order active in the case the item is received by us, we would then ship it out to you, or if you wish you may cancel the order.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a wonderful day!

Please feel free to contact us at 877-427-8464 during the hours of 9 am-7 pm Monday-Friday, Central Standard Time if you would like immediate assistance. Please note that our customer service representatives cannot take orders by phone. Thank you for your patience and your loyalty."

Intresting.I wonder if they are just sitting in a diamond warehouse somewhere.

Wow some pre-sellers are going to have some issues.

Maybe they will hit Marvel's variant sale in a month or two :wishluck:

Looks like they're honoring orders. I got a ship notice this morning for the one I pre-ordered at the end of May.

It strange if you go to the comic page, you can see Batman under 'exclusive variants'

https://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podName=Comics&from=NavSub041416comics&utm_nooverride=1

but when you click in to it, it's not there

Looks like they're honoring orders. I got a ship notice this morning for the one I pre-ordered at the end of May.

It strange if you go to the comic page, you can see Batman under 'exclusive variants'

https://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podName=Comics&from=NavSub041416comics&utm_nooverride=1

but when you click in to it, it's not there

Yes< I was wondering that too.Maybe there just shipping pre online orders and sending the rest to stores?

If anyone can get hold of some Hastings variants, and are willing to sell a couple, could you please PM me? Ebay has them at $50 (average) and I'm hesitant to pay that for a book with a bunch of variants and a super high print run.

I only got three of the variants, which is a lot for me since I normally only get the regular cover.

Michael Turner

Neal Adams

Scott Williams

I'm debating getting the Jim Lee SDCC variant, but that would be the last one for me.

I only got three of the variants, which is a lot for me since I normally only get the regular cover.

Michael Turner

Neal Adams

Scott Williams

I'm debating getting the Jim Lee SDCC variant, but that would be the last one for me.

you have to get the SDCC...it has FOIL!!!!

:banana:

Michael Turner

Neal Adams

Scott Williams

Oh, foil? Well, if there's enough, I could make a hat.

;)

Michael Turner

Neal Adams

Scott Williams

Oh, foil? Well, if there's enough, I could make a hat.

;)

Would be quite sensible to do in light of this exclusive covers madness.

Anyone know what's going on with the Hastings variants? Last I heard diamond still had the books, but I'm seeing them on eBay for $50+...

I got my pre order...And I would never order from them again.Thick plain envelope bagged and boarded in between 2 pieces of cardboard.