• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contacting Brian Stelfreeze?

8 posts in this topic

Hello!

Does anyone know how to contact Brian Stelfreeze and/or his rep regarding commissions for future shows? After a lot of googling all I came up with was that he was previously represented by the new defunct "The Mighty Nib".

Any feedback from those who have recently commissioned him would be great as well. This may be a long shot for me price wise, so I'm curious what his pricing models are like, so I can know how many overtime shifts to try to schedule in the near future :). If you'd rather send that info via PM that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Best bet is at a show. Last I checked his schedule is booked with the black panther series.

Thanks for the feedback. I know he occasionally does pieces at shows as well as prior to shows. I'm hoping to attempt to have something done at Baltimore this year if possible, and that is also the next show I will be able to attend.

Regardless, thanks for the info!

He's also on Facebook. Maybe you can contact him about commissions through there.

Thanks for the heads up. I ended up joining his yahoo group, and reading that he is not currently taking on any new work, as he is busy with his monthly book as well as a backlog of commissions.