• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday tilleycs!

33 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys! My wife surprised me this morning with a DVD burner/recorder. Now all I have to do is figure out how to work the darn thing! smile.gif

I turn 34 around lunchtime (I made sure I got here in time to eat smile.gif ). Too bad I have to work on my birthday, huh? smile.gif

Happy B-Day Chris, may you get the rest of the Marvel 2 In 1's you need from the comic pixies 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! Sometimes I think that's the only place I'm going to find them. smile.gif I wish Chuck would get them all in stock and mark them WAY down, and then have another 20% off "code word" sale. smile.gif

BTW, nothing wrong with working on your birthday. During my last one, I spend 5 hours of it waiting alone in Hartsfield Int., and then another 3 on the plane.

Hartsfield Int.?? No way! I was there last week! We had a beta test of our new software in Indianapolis, but we had to fly from RDU in NC down to Atlanta (it's one of Delta's hubs), and then up to Indianapolis.

"It's a small world after all..." smile.gif