• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Boston Show April 17 Mike Oeming Lunas Brothers

5 posts in this topic

Mike Oeming, Luna Brothers, Neil Vokes, Tommy Castillo and much more in Boston SUNDAY APRIL 17!

New Englands Finest Pop Culture Collector Show Now in its 31st Year! The biggest "Little" show in the USA.

THE NEXT BOSTON COMIC BOOK, TOY & CD/DVD COLLECTORS SPECTACULAR WILL BE SUNDAY APRIL 17TH AT THE BOSTON RADISSON HOTEL 200 STUART ST (ENTIRE SIXTH FLOOR) 10 A.M-5 P.M. WITH SPECIAL GUESTS MICHAEL AVON OEMING (POWERS, BULLETPROOF MONK, MUCH MORE), JONATHAN & JOSHUA LUNA (SUER HOT ULTRA FROM IMAGE), NEIL VOKES (SPIDER-MAN, SUPERMAN, THE MASK, MUCH MORE), TOMMY CASTILLO (TOE TAGS, DETECTIVE COMICS FROM DC), TANIA DEL RIO (MANGA SABRINA, THE TEENAGE WITCH), RICH WOODALL (JOHNNY RAYGUN FROM JETPACK PRESS), PAUL GOULD, HANNIBAL KING, SHEA JUSTICE, IAN CLARK, DAVE MORELLO, MIKE DOHERTY, DAVE SEBASTIAN, JASON COLE, RADBU PRODUCTIONS, ACRONYM AND G.I. STUDIOS, ROB LARSEN, ROB GRANITO AND ENRIQUE SAVORY WITH MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED. OVER 130 TABLES OF COMICS FROM GOLDEN AGE TO MODERN, ORIGINAL COMIC ART, TOYS, NON-SPORTS CARDS, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, YU-GI-OH, HERO CLIX, MANGA, ANIME, COLLECTIBLE DVD/VIDEO AND MUCH MORE. FROM VINTAGE TO RECENT! YOUR MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED! THIS WILL BE OUR BIGGST SHOW IN OUR HISTORY!

THIS SHOW HAS MORE COMICS OF ALL AGES THAN ANY OTHER COMIC BOOK SHOW IN NEW ENGLAND, PERIOD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COLLECTING COMIC BOOKS AND CAN TRAVEL TO BOSTON, THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU. GOLDEN AGE TO MODERN, THIS IS THE SHOW. MAYBE THE BEST ONE DAY COMIC AND POP-CULTURE SHOW IN THE USA. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF COMIC BOOKS IN ONE PLACE! QUALITY GOLDEN/SILVER AGE DEALERS THAT APPEAR AT ONLY THE MAJOR SHOWS SUCH AS WIZARDWORLD, SAN DIEGO OR THE BIG APPLE. QUALITY LOW COST BACK ISSUES FROM THE NATIONAL DEALERS CAN FILL THE HOLES IN YOUR COLLECTION. THATS JUST A STARTER. WE HAVE MUCH, MUCH MORE FROM MANGA/ANIME TO OTHER POP-CULTURE RELATED STUFF INCLUDING MUSIC CDS AND DVDS AND ALL GENRE OF COLLECTIBLE VIDEO AND OTHER POP CULTURE. THIS IS NOT "JUST" COMICS. WE LOVE COMICS TOO BUT THERE ARE OTHER FORMS OF SEQUENTIAL MEDIA. NUFF SAID. THE SHOW IS LOCATED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM LEGAL SEAFOODS IN BOSTONS THEATRE DISTRICT AND WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF LUNCH AT THAT WORLD FAMOUS RESTAURANT AT 12 AND 2. FREE TICKET WITH EACH PAID ADMISSION. WE ARE ALSO CLOSE TO THE MBTA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BOYLSTON STOP. BIG CITY. BIG SHOW. COME SEE NEW ENGLANDS FINEST COMIC AND POP CULTURE RELATED EVENT. IT'S BEEN "THE BOSTON COMIC BOOK SHOW" SINCE 1975! 30 BIG YEARS! THE BEST VALUE OF ANY NEW ENGLAND COLLECTIBLES SHOW! ONLY $5 WITH COUPON AT PRIMATEPROMOTIONS.COM. "THE BOSTON COMIC BOOK SHOW"

TO SEE OUR PAST SHOWS GO TO THE PICTURE SECTION AT primatepromotions.com

I'm setting up at this show on Sunday. Was planning on bringing more (different than last time) GA since I had more people than I ever expected asking to see it in Feb.

I'll have my Valiant shrine and books as well, of course.

Anyone who wants to see anything specific, let me know! Hopefully you can find me.

Wow, this show has fallen so far off the map that no one even wants to recant the nail-biting white-knuckle excitement that went on yesterday.

It sure was great meeting Rob, though. Thanks for stopping by!