• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

* * * The Give Brittany (and Bree) a Raise thread * * *

80 posts in this topic

I've dealt with Bree on multiple occasions and usually go straight to her via email if I have any questions and would also agree she's outstanding!

just so we're clear, I'm fairly certain Bree and Brittany are different people. I'm not saying you're confused about it, but just that some people out there might be and some clarification might be warranted.

Yeppers, I'm aware but should have made that clear as well.

I noticed other people through out the thread had brought up Bree as well as Brittany and i was added my 2 cents to the "I heart Bree" part of the thread.

Just had my first dealings with Brittany and I was blown away by her assistance. She set me up with a witness in the NYC area who agreed to meet an artist for a random one time meeting at Midtown in Sept. The artist is flying in from Spain, on a personal visit to NYC, no less and she was able to ask someone to literally go there..meet this person..get his sig for me and then sub the book....she is awesome!

Give Brittany a raise for what? Doing her job? We all deserve a raise in that case!

There is a big difference in someone doing her job and in someone doing her job well.

This thread would be a lot funnier if it was a male employee everyone was swooning over.

I can assure you that gender has nothing to do with my suggestion. I don't even know what she looks like, as if it even matters...but I think that's what you're implying. ;)

Perhaps we're impressed because poor customer service everywhere else has left us wanting?

This thread would be a lot funnier if it was a male employee everyone was swooning over.

I can assure you that gender has nothing to do with my suggestion. I don't even know what she looks like, as if it even matters...but I think that's what you're implying. ;)

Perhaps we're impressed because poor customer service everywhere else has left us wanting?

I can assure you that gender totally affects a lot of the responses on here.

And I am sure someone from that gender would probably back that statement up for me.

And I am sure someone from that gender would probably back that statement up for me.

I'm just speaking for myself here as a happily married man.

*Looks over shoulder* Aren't we all? photo-181780.gif

*Looks over shoulder* Aren't we all? photo-181780.gif

:roflmao:

I've never had any interactions with Brittany, but for several years now, Bree has been extremely nice, responsive, and helpful to me. I'd imagine they've always had to deal with a lot of jerks, but I bet work is busier and more stressful than ever right now. So I'd imagine they will all deserve a raise soon.

Well, maybe not all of them.

Hey, I like me some Sam myself :D

Spencer is where it's at.

I quote -- "Your books were ready to go out, however, I pulled them and cracked them out again because we made some major adjustments to our holders over the weekend. Your books should go out next week. Is that turnaround time acceptable to you?"

To which I responded it absolutely is acceptable.

Hefty raise for Brittany wholeheartedly endorsed.

Not saying your not being honest, I'm sure you are doing exactly what you're saying and meaning it.

But... married men smile at pretty women behind a counter differently than they do a man behind a counter.