• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Comics

91 posts in this topic

Has anybody bought from them before? I placed an order on June 12, and it's still listed as Pending under my order status. This is my first purchase from them so I didn't know if it was the norm. Thanks...

I have bought from them many times. A lot of their comics are on consignment, so you have to wait for the comic to be shipped to Metropolis. If you have any concerns, just give them a call.

They used to have very quick turn-around, but they do so much business now between their BIN business and their auction business that turn-around for me is usually about 2 weeks. But i don't stress about it. When i get the book, it will end up sitting inanimate in a box, possibly for years.

I bought from them through their auction site comicconnect.

Both are slow and can take up to a month but they will update you with tracking via email.

With Comic Connect they might have to wait for the book to be sent to them. I won a book in their June auction, and the notification email said it might be as much as three weeks before the book ships out.

They used to have very quick turn-around, but they do so much business now between their BIN business and their auction business that turn-around for me is usually about 2 weeks. But i don't stress about it. When i get the book, it will end up sitting inanimate in a box, possibly for years.

.....Same here........ they've shipped something like 8000 packages since the first of the year, so 2 weeks is about the norm.......then a couple more days for it to actually arrive.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not yet. Order status is still Pending.

If it is any consolation, I paid for an order on 6/13/2016 and my order also shows the same order pending status.

I e-mailed them at the beginning of this week, and they said they had been behind because of a lot of auctions. They also said my package should be shipped out by the end of the week. Since I doubt it will go out today, it looks I'm going to be waiting a little longer.