• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

11 posts in this topic

Howdy,

Here are some books from my collection that I bought restored. These have great eye appeal and wonderful stories & art!

First :takeit: gets it.

SPECIAL OFFER: Take all the books here for only $299

Postage is at cost.

Return within 10 days.

thanks,

Bill

Here is a nice copy of ATOMIC WAR #2 - restored. I bought this from Motor City Comics back in the day. According to the label, the staples have been replaced and the spine reinforced. Probably trimmed as well.

App VF- $50

ATOMICWAR_02a_zps61e0a2d7.jpeg

ATOMICWAR_02b_zps7d98674e.jpeg

Here is a nice copy of ATOMIC WAR #2 - restored. I bought this from Motor City Comics back in the day. According to the label, the staples have been replaced and the spine reinforced. Probably trimmed as well.

App VF- $50

ATOMICWAR_02a_zps61e0a2d7.jpeg

ATOMICWAR_02b_zps7d98674e.jpeg

I recognize this book.

Resto done by the late, great Keith Brooke, the Go-to guy in the Michigan area for professional restoration for years before he passed. If I recall (been years since I saw it in hand) it wasn't trimmed, just wildly miscut. Quite the trapezoid there, lol