• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

press release info!

47 posts in this topic

Are they going to offer a discount to have their books regraded for those who slabbed their books across the street?

hm

I think you can kiss your forumite of the year award goodbye.

:whee:

spoke with a guy: back to old style construction of cases. fingers crossed it's true.

What did this man you spoke to say would be used for the inner well?

I have it on good authority it will be some kind of clear plastic material

Are they going to offer a discount to have their books regraded for those who slabbed their books across the street?

hm

On which forum? :banana:

hm

I know people, I will make sure you never win...like the Buffalo Bills or the Lakers for the next 10 years. :banana:

hm

I know people, I will make sure you never win...like the Buffalo Bills or the Lakers for the next 10 years. :banana:

you've hung out too long with Greggy, you've become cruel :cry:

hm

You know people that can stop the Bill and Lakers from winning? Now that is clout.

spoke with a guy: back to old style construction of cases. fingers crossed it's true.

hm this would be quite surprising considering their previous statements

I was dubious. he sounded certain.

If that is the announcement, I don't think they could put a future date on it. They would have to be able to switch over immediately.

hm

Get over it, Peter Dinklage clone :o

hm

That was cold, but it made me lol

hm

That was cold, but it made me lol

I will not be CGC slut shamed by anyone :sumo:

hm

You know people that can stop the Bill and Lakers from winning? Now that is clout.

Not enough apparently. The Michael Jordan wannabe was able to win 2 championships without hanging on to Shaq's coattails :(