• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, and 60's RAW GOODIES..................................

174 posts in this topic

COSMO CAT......................................................................................$ 10 Detached cover

DSCN2750.jpg

:takeit:

^^ .....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Probably it for tonight...... maybe a few more Monday or Tuesday and possibly some slabs during the week..... GOD BLESS.....

CONAN 23...................................................................................$ 75 ...NICE copy

DSCN1009.jpg

FOREVER PEOPLE ...................................................................................$ 75

FOREVER%20PEOPLE%201.jpg

CONAN 23...................................................................................$ 75 ...NICE copy

DSCN1009.jpg

FOREVER PEOPLE ...................................................................................$ 75

FOREVER%20PEOPLE%201.jpg

^^ ...thanks, dude. GOD BLESS....

PATCHES...................................................................................$ 30

DSCN2759.jpg

If the cover is still attached and complete...

I'll take it!

^^ ....... I remember it being attached.... I'll double check before invoices go out..... such a wild cover..... GOD BLESS....

PATCHES...................................................................................$ 30

DSCN2759.jpg

I'll take it!

^^ ....... I remember it being attached.... I'll double check before invoices go out..... such a wild cover..... GOD BLESS....

Boy you know Mr. Cole was trippin' Hard to come up with this crazy *spoon*!

DSCN2759.jpg

I'll take it!

Boy you know Mr. Cole was trippin' Hard to come up with this crazy *spoon*!

I think it was absinthe back then :insane: GOD BLESS....

GHOST 6.....................3.5+....................................OW......................$ 250 A few chips off cover edge, back and front....... not brittle. Very glossy and solid.... :news: SOLD Com Cav

DSCN3065.jpg

This is a great looking book for the price. I missed out on a copy Bedrock City had for about the same price with some slight resto. on it. Hopefully I'll get a third shot at a copy one day.

I think this is the best cover in the run. Killer. (thumbs u