• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, and 60's RAW GOODIES..................................

174 posts in this topic

Time for a couple of biggies....... these aren't cheap but either cost me through the nose or were traded for at these prices....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STARTLIG 46............................ 5.0+..........................OW........... $ 700 Sorry about the price, it was steep in trade. It doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest, but it has great eye appeal. It could use a press and dry clean.... some stains and foxing bc......... very tough book to find...... check out how the ghoul is raking the space cadets flesh :o

DSCN3073.jpg

BLUE BEETLE 30...................8.0........................OW...................$ 450 :news: SOLD Com Cav

...Gerber 7 .....last Holyoke issue..... one GPA sale from around 10 years ago in any grade....... don't mind keeping this.

DSCN3075.jpg

DSCN3076%202.jpg

PETER PORKCHOPS 48.....................6.0...........................OW/W.................$ 40 ....almost a gray tone.....

DSCN3068.jpg

:takeit:

:cloud9:

...such a neat cover isn't it, Ken ? GOD BLESS....

ALL NEW COMICS 8....................5.0++.......................OW..........................$ 2550 :news: SOLD

........ This one is only barely for sale, and at that price it likely won't. It cost me dearly and when I saw the S&K and the early Kubert art in it, I couldn't resist.....

DSCN3077%202.jpg

BLUE BEETLE 30...................8.0........................OW...................$ 450

I'll take it. Tough book in grade.

I'd take this back in trade at full price at any time for anything...... except my old lady or Junior....... or the Parrot....... GOD BLESS....

ALL NEW COMICS 8....................5.0++.......................OW..........................$ 2550 ........ This one is only barely for sale, and at that price it likely won't. It cost me dearly and when I saw the S&K and the early Kubert art in it, I couldn't resist.....

DSCN3077%202.jpg

Lots of cray cray stuff going on here...:sumo:

Great thread watching these guys battle it out. I showed up too late to the party to get any cowgirl love :cloud9:

WEB OF MYSTERY 29...............5.0.........................OW.......................$ 75 Some long light folds...... slight color loss in a couple spots..... real nice eye appeal.

DSCN3071%202.jpg

YOUNG ALLIES 17......................7.0......................OW.........................$ 625

Sold to me as an 8.0...... I missed a couple stains until I got it home in good light. A press and dry clean would help tremendously on this book.

DSCN3078.jpg

FIGHT 19............................3.5.............................C/OW........................$ 175 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

...1st Senorita Rio

DSCN3061.jpg

ALL NEW COMICS 8....................5.0++.......................OW..........................$ 2550 ........ This one is only barely for sale, and at that price it likely won't. It cost me dearly and when I saw the S&K and the early Kubert art in it, I couldn't resist.....

DSCN3077%202.jpg

:luhv: I sure understand why this is barely for sale. Just a killer book,and tough to locate in anything besides "beat" grade. By the way,it looks like it might be the Big Apple copy too.

DSCN3077%202.jpg

:luhv: I sure understand why this is barely for sale. Just a killer book,and tough to locate in anything besides "beat" grade. By the way,it looks like it might be the Big Apple copy too.

... hadn't noticed that. I know one thing...... if I keep it long term, it will probably get some conservation work...... the more I look at it, the more I like it..... GOD BLESS...

1st page splash..........

DSCN3098.jpg

I've got some blow out books coming up....... listed before, but much cheaper now..... GOD BLESS....

WORLDS OF FEAR 6..............................................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Kazoo

DSCN2823.jpg