• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this copy of Strange Tales #167 Steranko classic flag cover

33 posts in this topic

Looks pretty solid David, alaways liked that cover 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry, but that has to be one the weakest Steranko covers I have seen crazy.gif

7.5/8.0

I was going 9.0 but that one big crease starting at the L hurts... frown.gif

i find myself agreeing with Aces assessments more and more these days. i can't see anything that would take this down into the fine range. i think 8.0 might be a stretch, though...............still a real nice copy of a classic cover - IMO........

flowerred.gifhi.gif

one of? are we sure this is the same guy that did X-Men 50, my favourite cover of all time?

and that line about her checking out Fury's kiester was so funny the blonde guy broke up over it. sorry about forgetting his name, but i warn't ever no big SHIELD fan.

and that chick is just friggin goofy looking. no offense, jbud. tastes are surely subjective and i respect yours

Anyone? (that knows how to grade) sumo.gif

poke2.gif

I guess most of the others feel the same way as I do. Hmmm...now who can't grade. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now there are Steranko Haters foreheadslap.gif ok, so the facial expressions are a little corny, except for Fury's - still the classic 60's psychadelic is just too cool - I even like the American theme of it and I'm Canadian makepoint.gif