• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the last 6 months, who's signed more...Stan Lee or Frank Miller?

7 posts in this topic

While doing my daily check on ebay for Signature Series books, I'm realizing that there are more and more Frank Miller books up for sale than new Stan Lee books. I know that there are way more Lee books for sale, but wonder if he's signed as much as Miller has lately....

Somehow, 2,901 is greater than 149? That's the Lee vs Miller CGC SS books on eBay as of 9:05AM.

If we look solely at "New Listing" books, it comes out 23 to 5 in favor of Lee.

Are we taking "...more Frank Miller books up for sale than new Stan Lee books." the wrong way? Because I don't see it.

Somehow, 2,901 is greater than 149? That's the Lee vs Miller CGC SS books on eBay as of 9:05AM.

Are we taking "...more Frank Miller books up for sale than new Stan Lee books." the wrong way? Because I don't see it.

As stated above, I know there's more Lee on ebay than Miller...I'm asking about the last 6 months due to Frank being much more available than he was a year ago. That and Stan seems to be doing fewer appearances.

As stated above, I know there's more Lee on ebay than Miller...I'm asking about the last 6 months due to Frank being much more available than he was a year ago. That and Stan seems to be doing fewer appearances.

While Frank is more available and Stan has been doing fewer appearances, my guess is that Stan has signed more at any one of his appearances than Frank has at all of his combined.

While Frank is more available and Stan has been doing fewer appearances, my guess is that Stan has signed more at any one of his appearances than Frank has at all of his combined.

^^