• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been flipped

33 posts in this topic

well a brotha gotta make a few $ when he can.....gotta stay in business. grin.gif

How can you possibly be proud of that? Wait till you pay for it. Wait till you get it. That's not flipping, that's [#@$%!!!] someone and then punching them in the stomach! foreheadslap.gif

although i don't doubt it happened, i can't remember the book that banner is talking about...nearmint's books were some GA Supes or Action books that I had a buyer for but the deal fell through so off to ebay they went.

Hey if i sell a person a book and they go out and deal it away for more $, more power to em! Either I did not do enough research to find a better deal or ther ewas someone who valued the piece for more than I did.....no big deal.

maybe the seller already had a 9.4 of the book but it's QP was horrible or the corners/edges suffered from scs? just a guess

I have to admit that I have done this before. Buy one on Comiclink. Then one comes up on Ebay for 15% less money, so you buy the Ebay one also. Pick the one you like better, and sell the other one. It looks like you are flipping...

although i don't doubt it happened, i can't remember the book that banner is talking about...nearmint's books were some GA Supes or Action books that I had a buyer for but the deal fell through so off to ebay they went.

Hey if i sell a person a book and they go out and deal it away for more $, more power to em! Either I did not do enough research to find a better deal or ther ewas someone who valued the piece for more than I did.....no big deal.

No big deal g, it's just a funny story I thought I'd toss into the flipping thread about the most infamous flipper on the boards!! poke2.gif

maybe the seller already had a 9.4 of the book but it's QP was horrible or the corners/edges suffered from scs? just a guess

I have to admit that I have done this before. Buy one on Comiclink. Then one comes up on Ebay for 15% less money, so you buy the Ebay one also. Pick the one you like better, and sell the other one. It looks like you are flipping...

...when actually you are just trying to offset the cost of "upgrading" by a couple of bucks extra. I know this all to well since I do it all the time with price variants. However, I usually can't find anyone else willing to pay near the same premiums that I do, so I end up losing out confused-smiley-013.gif

No big deal g, it's just a funny story I thought I'd toss into the flipping thread about the most infamous flipper on the boards!! poke2.gif

See I always knew his Avatar was there to distract you for a reason. insane.gif

hmmm...i think "one of the most successful" should replace "most infamous." grin.gifangel.gif

It's all about which perspective you're coming from! 27_laughing.gif

...when actually you are just trying to offset the cost of "upgrading" by a couple of bucks extra. I know this all to well since I do it all the time with price variants. However, I usually can't find anyone else willing to pay near the same premiums that I do, so I end up losing out confused-smiley-013.gif

EXACTLY foreheadslap.gif