• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Summer Sales Thread

791 posts in this topic

Okay the thread is completely updated.

There is one recap on page 44 I think.

I will close this thread tomorrow morning and start sending invoices. I have around 30 buyers so a little patience with me as a weed thru send all the PMs.

Its been a fun thread. Its around a total of 900 comics so that was quite a workload. :acclaim:

Couldn't agree more....some laughs, great buys and some trivia! Speaking of which.....what's the punchline from last night??

What does the Atom Bomb and the movie Jaws have in common?

The actual sinking of the Indianapolis after it delivered the atomic bomb

Couldn't agree more....some laughs, great buys and some trivia! Speaking of which.....what's the punchline from last night??

I actually thought he was setting me up for a joke!

It was sort of like a real world jaws ,when the boat was sunk no one got the message or went out for it when the ship didn't come back.If sharks didn't get you dehydration ,heat or cold or exhaustion did.Scared me in history in school as much as jaws did .

It was sort of like a real world jaws ,when the boat was sunk no one got the message or went out for it when the ship didn't come back.If sharks didn't get you dehydration ,heat or cold or exhaustion did.Scared me in history in school as much as jaws did .

Oh yeah, I read a book called "Shark Attack" in the late 80's from a survivor of the Indianapolis. He recounts that experience as well as other ones--terrifying! The author was Brad Mathews and for the life of me, I cannot find another copy of that book as my original copy went missing years ago....

Maybe I should post that in the WTB section as I'd love to find another copy....

I have to correct myself; the book was called "Killer Sharks: the Real Story"....

I have to correct myself; the book was called "Killer Sharks: the Real Story"....

Just looked for the book they have a copy for $100 on ebay beyond my budget,but the topic does interest me.Its good to be scared.

Just looked for the book they have a copy for $100 on ebay beyond my budget,but the topic does interest me.Its good to be scared.

HA! Yeah...saw that copy and laughed out loud.....then laughed harder at the copy for sale on Amazon for $700! Loved the book when I was younger....but not that much!

HA! Yeah...saw that copy and laughed out loud.....then laughed harder at the copy for sale on Amazon for $700! Loved the book when I was younger....but not that much!

Ya I agree with you those prices are crazy.The cover looked cool .

Batman Adventures 18 Newsstand NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - $4.00

Official Index to Marvel Universe 1 NM 9.4 2 Copies - $3.00 each

Micronauts 8 1st Captain Universe - VG+ $4.00

New Mutants 100 1st X-force VF/NM - $3.00

More Fun Comics 101 1st Superboy Millennium variant NM 9.4 - $5.50

Ultimate Fallout 4 White 2nd print - NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - $5.00

Ultimate Fallout 4 2nd Print Copy B - NM 9.4 - $5.00

Lift with Archie 36 Hughes Variant NM+ 9.6 - $5.00

Spider-man Interactive Promotional book NM 9.4 - $5.00

Batman 35 End Game Part 1 NM+ 9.6 - $5.00

JS0htt9t.jpgzFaFvE2t.jpgx4CGaOHt.jpgcKYb5EQt.jpgBzO1xY1t.jpgn6ncpSvt.jpgfg8CN1Ht.jpg

Bew6pBJt.jpg7ZarQzTt.jpgNbsulwgt.jpgChxqxkkt.jpg

Take Batman 35 NM+ for $5 and also take Ultimate Fallout 4 2nd print copy B NM for $5.00 please

Whoops missed these

(thumbs u

Batman Adventures 18 Newsstand NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - $4.00

Official Index to Marvel Universe 1 NM 9.4 2 Copies - $3.00 each

Micronauts 8 1st Captain Universe - VG+ $4.00

New Mutants 100 1st X-force VF/NM - $3.00

More Fun Comics 101 1st Superboy Millennium variant NM 9.4 - $5.50

Ultimate Fallout 4 White 2nd print - NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 - $5.00

Ultimate Fallout 4 2nd Print Copy B - NM 9.4 - $5.00

Lift with Archie 36 Hughes Variant NM+ 9.6 - $5.00

Spider-man Interactive Promotional book NM 9.4 - $5.00

Batman 35 End Game Part 1 NM+ 9.6 - $5.00

JS0htt9t.jpgzFaFvE2t.jpgx4CGaOHt.jpgcKYb5EQt.jpgBzO1xY1t.jpgn6ncpSvt.jpgfg8CN1Ht.jpg

Bew6pBJt.jpg7ZarQzTt.jpgNbsulwgt.jpgChxqxkkt.jpg

Take Batman 35 NM+ for $5 and also take Ultimate Fallout 4 2nd print copy B NM for $5.00 please

Can't believe I missed that Batman 35. :frustrated: