• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty Sale/Giveaway CLOSED!

117 posts in this topic

Greetings my fellow boardies! We're way overdue for a Toasty giveaway and sale. To make this thread special, Kraven the Hunter, who is currently hanging at my place as a guest, will be here showing you some books.

I'm currently digging through long boxes making some space, finding some stuff I forgot I had, and generally just digging around. I also happened to find a stack of currents I still need to read.

I’m going to be listing a bunch of whatever for you all and giving away some other goodies. A few rules…

- HOSers, PLers, mopes, and button humpers aren’t welcome here.

- Shipping is USPS priority mail.

- First ILL TAKE IT rules over all.

- Payment via PayPal, check, or MO.

- 100% satisfaction or your $ back. No refunds for graded books or toys.

- Giveaways: Done at random whether you’ve bought something from or not in the past. Doesn’t matter. I do this for fun, not to entice people to buy things from me. HOSers, PLers, mopes or button humpers are not entitled to free stuff either – go suck a brick.

- Sense of humor required.

Alright, let’s see what I have hanging around…it’ll either be a good mix or pure …

Adventure Time! 48

EUCON Exclusive, limited to 500 copies

NM+ (11 available)

$8 each

About half this print run came out terrible with all sort of defects. Great party/good times cover - clearly, Kraven digs it. These were the best copies I could pull straight from the case.

ateucon.jpg

Regular Show Ashcan

2013 SDCC Exclusive

NMish (sealed)

$10

I believe these sold out and found this one while doing some comic cleaning. That cleaning resulted in me giving 18 long boxes to a local charity, I kid you not. Kraven stalking the character on the cover. Sorry, Kraven, no hunting today! No idea what I originally paid...

regshowash.jpg

GIVEAWAY! :ohnoez:

Todd McFarlane fans, this one's for you. The first fifteen (15) boardies to shoot me a PM with SPAWN in the title get a shot via random drawing at this.... Drawing full

Not a big deal, but a cool McFarlane sig I picked up at the Image Expo. I could be a turd and sell it on eBay, but I'd rather have a McFarlane fan get it for free. Kraven's a big fan of using spikes to disable the legs of his prey...

Spawn 261, sketch cover

NM+

Signed by Todd McFarlane

spawn.jpg

Lady Killer 1

2015 ECCC Exclusive

NM+ (2 copies)

$10 each. SOLD

One of the most popular books at ECCC ‘15, it sold out fairly quickly and they were limiting quantities by day two. These came straight out of a stray case that had a few copies in it. Kraven may have found true love...

EDIT: This is one of my all time favorite covers.

lk1.jpg

Five Ghosts

2014 ECCC Exclusive

NM+ (5 4 copies)

$7 each

Had no idea I had these. I often buy stuff, throw it in a box and forget about it. Kraven seems to like emulating the cover...and is apparently not a fan of bows. :eek:

5g.jpg

Lady Death 0

ECCC Exclusive, limited to 100 copies

NM+ (2 copies available, number 40 and 69)

$15 for number 40

$20 for number 69 for all you pervs :devil: 69 is SOLD . BOTH COPIES SOLD

Cool EBAS cover. I found one listed on eBay for $44.95. Comes with COA of Brian Pulido’s sig, but books were not signed. Kraven was so taken with Lady Death he had to sit down to catch his breath...

lde.jpg

And the Spawn PMs have started rolling in. lol

Alright, I'm checking out for the night to go play some Rainbow 6 since I'm actually off tomorrow. I'll post some more stuff tomorrow - have a great night!

Lady Killer 1

2015 ECCC Exclusive

NM+ (2 copies)

$10 each

One of the most popular books at ECCC ‘15, it sold out fairly quickly and they were limiting quantities by day two. These came straight out of a stray case that had a few copies in it. Kraven may have found true love...

EDIT: This is one of my all time favorite covers.

lk1.jpg

:takeit: both copies pls.

Five Ghosts

2014 ECCC Exclusive

NM+ (5 copies)

$7 each

Had no idea I had these. I often buy stuff, throw it in a box and forget about it. Kraven seems to like emulating the cover...and is apparently not a fan of bows. :eek:

5g.jpg

:takeit: x1 please!

Only a few spots one spot left for the McFarlane signed Spawn 261 sketch cover giveaway. Shoot me a PM to be entered. Here's who in so far...

fmaz

Raze

phantomewan

Kreton

cbalroman

Dwitkin82

Mapleleafvann

JugHerNutz

Unovis

shadroch

Paddy_McShillihan

Pitboss

Johnnywadd

fatlab123

<----------- your name here

Lady Death 0

ECCC Exclusive, limited to 100 copies

NM+ (2 copies available, number 40 and 69)

$15 for number 40

$20 for number 69 for all you pervs :devil:69 is SOLD

Cool EBAS cover. I found one listed on eBay for $44.95. Comes with COA of Brian Pulido’s sig, but books were not signed. Kraven was so taken with Lady Death he had to sit down to catch his breath...

lde.jpg

:takeit: #40

Spawn giveaway is full

fmaz

Raze

phantomewan

Kreton

cbalroman

Dwitkin82

Mapleleafvann

JugHerNutz

Unovis