• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed

14 posts in this topic

No Ho's or Probies

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

Payment though PayPal, check, or m/o. Check/m/o must clear prior to shipping.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

Returns accepted within 2 weeks. If something should happen in transit, return it in the condition that it is sent to you in. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance back to me. I bulletproof all of my books

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

FF 46 6.0 DeSlabbed. I bought it on the boards, it was then pressed by the boardie.

Looks very sweet for a 6.0, most wear is the little tear top center pictured, minor spine wear.

OW paper. label included

$200 Shipped

image_zpsdiikl0zb.jpegimage_zpsn11pevje.jpegimage_zpsyi1brkxs.jpegimage_zpsaz154mun.jpeg

JIM Lot of 4 books

King Size Annual 1- F+, nice whites and paper, pence edition, date stamp on front, small stain on bottom corner bc, minor spine wear, nice book. Hercules Hercules

King Size 2- VG

JIM 107- G+

JIM121-VF- Nice and glossy, small crease upper right front corner, been my keeper for a long time

Take them for $85 Shipped

image_zps9deke3lo.jpegimage_zps5szz6p95.jpegimage_zpsnjn45rx7.jpegimage_zpshrfsy10o.jpegimage_zpsbtnik2ns.jpeg

Green Lantern Lot of 2

Green Lantern 80- FN Slight rusting on staples, nice presenter

Green Lantern 85- FN Foxing brings this down, nice presenter and cool book. Don't do drugs!!!

Take them for $75 Shipped

image_zpsjxfy9tbu.jpegimage_zpswsppx42i.jpegimage_zpsez7gj98s.jpeg

FF 46 6.0 DeSlabbed. I bought it on the boards, it was then pressed by the boardie.

Looks very sweet for a 6.0, most wear is the little tear top center pictured, minor spine wear.

OW paper. label included

$200 Shipped

image_zpsdiikl0zb.jpegimage_zpsn11pevje.jpegimage_zpsyi1brkxs.jpegimage_zpsaz154mun.jpeg

At 20% off

:takeit:

OW paper. label included

$200 Shipped

At 20% off

:takeit:

^^

Thanks bro!

Green Lantern Lot of 2

Green Lantern 85- FN Foxing brings this down, nice presenter and cool book. Don't do drugs!!!

:takeit: @ 20% off

Green Lantern Lot of 2

:takeit: @ 20% off

^^

Thanks!!

JIM Lot of 4 books

King Size Annual 1- F+, nice whites and paper, pence edition, date stamp on front, small stain on bottom corner bc, minor spine wear, nice book. Hercules Hercules

King Size 2- VG

JIM 107- G+

JIM121-VF- Nice and glossy, small crease upper right front corner, been my keeper for a long time

image_zps9deke3lo.jpegimage_zps5szz6p95.jpegimage_zpsnjn45rx7.jpegimage_zpshrfsy10o.jpegimage_zpsbtnik2ns.jpeg

:takeit: per PM

JIM Lot of 4 books

King Size 2- VG

JIM 107- G+

:takeit: per PM

Thanks!!!

Sold and Closed