• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Going to Canada for the First Time

60 posts in this topic

Sorry...but the only happening place in Canada is Montreal. Everybody knows that.

I've heard Canadian men say the same thing about Greggy's pants. confused-smiley-013.gif

How could you tell? Don't tell me you speak Canadian too ?!?

Actually in Canada it's called English...rather than speaking American.

Sorry...but the only happening place in Canada is Montreal. Everybody knows that.

I've heard Canadian men say the same thing about Greggy's pants. confused-smiley-013.gif

If that was funny...or made sense...I woulda laughed...but it wasn't...and it didn't...so I won't.

If that was funny...or made sense...I woulda laughed...but it wasn't...and it didn't...so I won't.

I was trying to be complimentary... I'll stop now... sorry.gif

I was trying to be complimentary... I'll stop now... sorry.gif

27_laughing.giftongue.gif

Enough!!!! sumo.gif

Just tell us which city has the hottest chicks. cloud9.gif

Where's AK when ya need him? confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

I love it here in T.O, but I've got to admit that Montreal is #1 for hot chicks. They're annoying as hell, but they're hot.

However, like any major city, T.O is full of hot chicks as well. Take a stroll down the clubbing district in June/July/August on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night, and you won't be dissapointed. cloud9.gif

It's all about Toronto.... gossip.gif
screwy.gif

What's the deal with slagging Toronto?

Envy. gossip.gif

all while giving Toronto the respect it deserves and with the recognition that it is the economic center of the country and which continues to churn out money to its undeserving spoiled brat brethren

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm a big fan of Whistler, BC. We have a time-share there and go every Summer to do day hikes on Whistler and Blackcomb, and hang out in the village at night. One of my favorite places on the planet!

No complaints about Montreal women, probably the "easiest" in the country but out here in Vancouver this is babe central. Basically the back yard for the likes of Pamela Anderson, etc. yay.gif In Toronto the go to the garage dump to ski slopes but out here we have real mountains that over look the water. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif Whistler is the bomb, top rated North American ski resort for what 10-15 years running?

I'm an Amurrrrrican, remember? We don't care about you frozen bastards. grin.gif

I can't wait until we invent an excuse to invade Canada so we can gain unlimited access to the Athabasca oil sands before the Chinese secure all the long-term supply contracts. gossip.gifblush.gif893whatthe.gif

Conspiratorial Gene

but out here in Vancouver this is babe central. Basically the back yard for the likes of Pamela Anderson, etc.

Pam Anderson? 27_laughing.gif I wouldn't be too proud of that.

In Toronto the go to the garage dump to ski slopes

Wow.

but out here in Vancouver this is babe central. Basically the back yard for the likes of Pamela Anderson, etc.

Pam Anderson? 27_laughing.gif I wouldn't be too proud of that.

In Toronto the go to the garage dump to ski slopes

Wow.

What not marriage material enough for you. screwy.gifstooges.gif

Enough!!!! sumo.gif

Just tell us which city has the hottest chicks. cloud9.gif

Where's AK when ya need him? confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

I love it here in T.O, but I've got to admit that Montreal is #1 for hot chicks. They're annoying as hell, but they're hot.

However, like any major city, T.O is full of hot chicks as well. Take a stroll down the clubbing district in June/July/August on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night, and you won't be dissapointed. cloud9.gif

Toronto is my pick Andrew thumbsup2.gif

Montreal is a contender, but keep in mind that there are more Torontonians visiting Montreal on any given weekend, so its hard to tell which ones are actually from Montreal until you converse with them or overhear them speaking to their friends and can pick up an accent. And when you cut through the air of pretention with French chicks, you've then got to deal with a little problem where they don't all find it necessary to shave their armpits. Not sure about you guys, but that has got to be one of the biggest turn offs no matter how smokin' hot the chick.

It's all about Toronto.... gossip.gif
screwy.gif

What's the deal with slagging Toronto?

First off, I don't hear your Premier complaining about the money being funnelled to your fat cat mandarins and bureaucrats who fancy their luxury trips to and from their weeked retreats, hostels, and private functions at the shoe show (so called as the only garment of clothing being worn are their shoes). Our economy makes the money, and the piggy-backing, tail-riding provinces like yours take it and do nothing more than whine, complain and pretty much bite the hand that feeds them.

Secondly, take some of that transfer payment money coming from Toronto and clean up the east end of Vancouver, and get rid of that foul, putrid stench from the poorest postal code -- an area that's already been coined the armpit of Canada. I'm sick and tired of hearing put downs and high and mighty pitches about other cities and how they compare to Toronto, especially when the Main and Hastings scene is overrun with crack/heroin/meth addicts, fixing in broad daylight, stealing, vandalizing and pretty much acting like the commode scum they are, and bleeding heart liberal policitians making things worse by handing out needles, and setting up safe-injection sites. Is this Vancouvers idea of cleaning-up the downtown east end?

Now get off your high-horses and get those grabby policitians to spend some of their olympic money and do something about ridding that [#@$%!!!]. Then come back here and be prepared to discuss rationally, all while giving Toronto the respect it deserves and with the recognition that it is the economic center of the country and which continues to churn out money to its undeserving spoiled brat brethren, not to mention the fact that Toronto has the most diverse social fabric and is one of the most exciting, beautiful and cosmopilitan cities in all of Canada to visit. sign-offtopic.gif

Joseph, you're the best HOWEVER ....Spoken like a true Torontonian - and you wonder why the rest of the Country can't stand em poke2.gif wake me up when the Make-be-Leafs actually have a contender sleeping.gifsleeping.gif course I'm not sure I can sleep that long. Hey Toronto's nice, I went to school there, IF you can deal with the center-of-the-country/universe/ condescending, horrible hockey team worshiping, smog infested, dingy, dirty and overtly conservative 893censored-thumb.gif that walk the streets its not a bad place. Every country has its cross to bere, America has New York, Canada has Toronto. And Montreal has the hottest women cloud9.gif every visit is whiplash waiting to happen.

Hey Jason

First and foremost, I'm a fan of the game, and although I'd be proud to see the blue and white win a cup, I'm either rooting for Canadian clubs, or for the team that plays the hardest on the ice. And even with the lockout I'm really not missing it that much because I'm playing 3-4 times a week. I know my rant sounded a bit triumphalist, but I really do love this city and am fiercly proud to say I've been born and raised in Toronto.

I'm an Amurrrrrican, remember? We don't care about you frozen bastards. grin.gif

I can't wait until we invent an excuse to invade Canada so we can gain unlimited access to the Athabasca oil sands before the Chinese secure all the long-term supply contracts. gossip.gifblush.gif893whatthe.gif

Conspiratorial Gene

That's it we're upgrading our defenses. Start handing out the aluminum hockey sticks. devil.gif

Conspiratorial Gene

That's it we're upgrading our defenses. Start handing out the aluminum hockey sticks. devil.gif

Just give then a good Canadian beer and they will come crawling....