• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo

15 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I was wonder if any of you fine gentlemen will be facilitating the Cincinnati Comic Expo on September 23rd through 25th. They've got a number of Star Wars guests: David Prowse, Ray Park, Billy D Williams, Tim Rose, as well as the King of Marvel himself, Stan Lee!!! Needless to say I'm going to need quite a few books witnessed for me when I attend that weekend. Thanks in advanced for any information.

Daniel

Interested in checking out this con, I tried looking on their website but could not see any information about stan lee attending.

Has the website just not been updated?

Thanks for the information.

On July 12, 2016, the Cincinnati Comic Expo announced Stan Lee would be attending the 7th annual convention. Due to a prior contractual obligation, outside our contract, the Expo has followed a request to remove all announcements in reference to Stan and temporarily halt sales for the Stan Lee Experience. If you bought a ticket for the Stan Lee Experience, this is not a cancellation and your ticket will still be valid at the event. At this time, we ask for all of our fans patience and urge you to return to our website and Facebook on July 31st, for an even more exciting announcement!

MEDIA GUESTS - MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Billy Dee Williams - Star Wars

Dave Prowse - Star Wars

Ray Park - Star Wars / G.I. Joe

Tim Rose - Star Wars

Mike Quinn - Star Wars

Teddy Sears - Flash

Lee Meriwether - Batman '66

Adam Baldwin - Firefly, Serenity, Chuck

David Mazouz - Gotham

COMIC GUESTS - MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Featured Comic Creators

Rob Liefeld

Steve Mcniven

Neal Adams

Jason Fabok

Eddy Barrows

William Stout

Larry Hama

Frank Brunner

Basil Gogos

Tony Harris

Art Baltazar

Franco

Todd Nauck

Kevin Nowlan

Tom Raney

Darryl Banks

David Michael Beck

Andy Bennett

Joe Corroney

Kelly Dale

Johnny Desjardins

Tony Fleecs

Jay Fosgitt

Frazetta Girls

Bob Hepner

Steve Horton

Jason Jourdan

Corbyn Kern

Jay Leisten

V Ken Marion

Sabine Rich

Gavin Smith

J David Spurlock

Sorah Suhng

Devil's Due Booth

Josh Blaylock

Sherard Jackson

Daniel Leister

Ash Maczko

Dirk Manning

K Lynn Smith

Ashley Witter

Aw Yeah Comics Booth

Art Baltazar

Franco

Scoot McMahon

Alejandro Rosado

Dave Scheidt

Kurt Wood

Aspen Publishing Booth

Peter Steigerwald

V Ken Marion

From what I heard, the only way to meet Stan Lee is to buy the 350 dollar "Stan Lee Experience" package so I won't be needing a witness for his autograph if that's the case. I will need someone for David Prowse and Jason Fabok for sure though if anyone will be there

From what I heard, the only way to meet Stan Lee is to buy the 350 dollar "Stan Lee Experience" package so I won't be needing a witness for his autograph if that's the case. I will need someone for David Prowse and Jason Fabok for sure though if anyone will be there

Individual tickets will more than likely be released closer to the event.

Hey Buck, any idea if CGC will be at the Expo? If so, does that mean I can just have them witness signings? Or would I need an account ( which I don't have). Lastly, any idea what some of the prices are for some of these guests? Fabok and Prowse specifically

NY comics can take care of everything you need, from witnessing the signature to submitting your comic, you don't need your own account. If CGC is there you can use one of their witnesses and submit yourself and you still don't need an account. Finally price for a prowse auto should be around $50, he did a sign and photo combo recently where you paid $80 for both. Sorry I don't know about Fabok's pricing.

NY comics can take care of everything you need, from witnessing the signature to submitting your comic, you don't need your own account. If CGC is there you can use one of their witnesses and submit yourself and you still don't need an account. Finally price for a prowse auto should be around $50, he did a sign and photo combo recently where you paid $80 for both. Sorry I don't know about Fabok's pricing.

I haven't seen NYComics mention that they are taking subs for this show. Did they do a mass email?

That doesn't answer the key question. Are they taking public submissions -what people will refer to as "walk-ups?"

I am guessing the answer is no. NYC has requested email contact - meaning they likely are going to require that people have their books ready, sent to them and paid for.

Also, they specifically reference Stan Lee. It is possible that they are only doing Stan sigs.

Everyone should proceed accordingly.