• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Kills Off Iconic Avenger [Civil War II SPOILERS]

172 posts in this topic

I just wonder how this will affect the prices for the top 10 silver age books in the short and longer term?

It's absolutely going to crash, sell them now and invest in baseball cards! :ohnoez:

Sarcasm, when used properly, is wonderfully delicious (thumbs u

Back to baseball card collecting for me for a while till Marvel gets there act together.

:wishluck::hi:

you see I was trying to be nice by saying no political comments please and you have to come here and stir the pot. ah well shows your true colors. I thought people of your kind where suppose to be more respectful. ahhh well guess I was wrong.....your just like the rest of us.....figures!!

Back to baseball card collecting for me for a while till Marvel gets there act together.

you see I was trying to be nice by saying no political comments please and you have to come here and stir the pot. ah well shows your true colors. I thought people of your kind where suppose to be more respectful. ahhh well guess I was wrong.....your just like the rest of us.

People of my kind? hm

you see I was trying to be nice by saying no political comments please and you have to come here and stir the pot. ah well shows your true colors. I thought people of your kind where suppose to be more respectful. ahhh well guess I was wrong.....your just like the rest of us.

People of my kind? hm

I will let you figure that one out. On that note I am done talking to you from here on out I will just block you out of respect for others here.

People of my kind? hm

I will let you figure that one out.

Really, what do you mean by that... what is my kind? :popcorn:

People of my kind? hm

Read my very last message.

People of my kind? hm

Please, enlighten us all what "my kind" is... Are you opening your mouth and inserting your homophobic foot in your mouth again?

People of my kind? hm

Please, enlighten us all what "my kind" is... Are you opening your mouth and inserting your homophobic foot in your mouth again?

I have blocked you and do not care to talk to you anymore. Please respect that.