• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM1 OR AF15?

17 posts in this topic

The rate of financial growth on the AF15 is much faster than ASM 1 why bother just keep your AF15 it will likely be worth double what it is worth now in 5-6 years. No way ASM 1 will double in value over that same time frame. AF15 is king and Spider-Man 1st appearance.

And for me cream to off-white is a big no on ASM 1....I would not buy one that had any type of cream pages.

The rate of financial growth on the AF15 is much faster than ASM 1 why bother just keep your AF15 it will likely be worth double what it is worth now in 5-6 years. No way ASM 1 will double in value over that same time frame. AF15 is king and Spider-Man 1st appearance.

And for me cream to off-white is a big no on ASM 1....I would not buy one that had any type of cream pages.

I totally agree with that this, but I do not think that cream to off white pages is that big of a deal breaker considering the age of the book.

I totally agree with that this, but I do not think that cream to off white pages is that big of a deal breaker considering the age of the book.

I agree 100%

Today's cr/ow can be tomorrow's OW... No biggie on one of the top SA keys

I agree 100%

Today's cr/ow can be tomorrow's OW... No biggie on one of the top SA keys

All comes down to personal choice the only top 10 SA I am OK with having any type of cream pages are BB28, SC4 and TTA27 (the rarest of the top 10 books).

lol ok so i have a new update. I have been offered a trade for my 2.0 af15 asm 361 double cover and 2k for a 3.0 af15 ss.............. does that sound ok?

No hesitation, I make that trade every time.

I would not trade for ASM 1.

Where are you getting all these trade offers from?