• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Silver Gold for sale - keys, classic covers - Closed moving books.

128 posts in this topic

Price includes shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute. Consider all books pressed.

Books are in the newest, post June 24 CGC cases and do not exhibit Newton Ring effect or Waviness.

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described.

Payment: Paypal, bank wire, check or MO.

All books will be competitively priced at or below GPA averages. The only exception would be hot key books which are trending upward, but those books will still be priced competitively below last GPA high.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-man #30 CGC 9.6 OWW

Asking $1800

ASM%2030%209.6_zpsoavmbjdt.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #31 CGC 9.0 White - Key book that has become very popular. 1st Gwen Stacey and Harry Osbourne.

Asking $850 SOLD!

ASM%2031%20CGC%209.0_zpsu80cqypm.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #40 CGC 9.0 White

Asking $500

ASM%2040%20CGC%209.0_zpso2p8uaog.jpg

take it

Thank you!

I have to take a break for a bit. Back soon with many more.

Guys, I'm so sorry. The network I'm on won't let me get Photobucket image codes.

:mad:

Let me try a reboot.

push the reboot button 2c

I did. She threatened to leave me.

But seriously. I may have to just upload them as attachments. Just did the ASM #194 CGC 9.8

doh!

One thing I noticed about these new holders is that because they are a little thicker than the old holders, the actual comic sits higher from the scanner bed than the old labels. This causes the scan to make the book look duller than it actually is in hand.

Harvey Comics Library (Teen Age Dope Slaves) #1 CGC 6.0 OWW (Used in SOTI, Hypodermic needle cover and panels) - Extremely attractive copy for the grade, there is some light water staining that is not very visible from the back. Otherwise looks like a MUCH nicer copy.

Asking $1250 SOLD

163454.jpg.a44ee2408869b63118309c10faab7bf0.jpg