• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Silver Gold for sale - keys, classic covers - Closed moving books.

128 posts in this topic

Flash #109 CGC 8.5 OWW - This copy was a CGC 9.0 that was resubmitted. I actually thought it had a slim shot at 9.2. I guess not. Very nice CGC 8.5 that I paid almost double this price for.

Asking $850

163457.jpg.25d54366f97583ebdd7e6fd3ed3c1f79.jpg

Flash #123 CGC 7.5 White (1st GA Flash in SA. Origin of both, 1st mention of Earth II. 1st SA Shade,Thinker and Fiddler appearance) - spectacular looking copy for the grade. No glaring defects and White pages.

Asking $1500 SOLD

163458.jpg.304f04fc33944c0daf8a02aa60d159b3.jpg

Harvey Comics Library (Teen Age Dope Slaves) #1 CGC 6.0 OWW (Used in SOTI, Hypodermic needle cover and panels) - Extremely attractive copy for the grade, there is some light water staining that is not very visible from the back. Otherwise looks like a MUCH nicer copy.

Asking $1250

I'll take it.

Gang, I had another board member ask me why the books look so washed out. Believe me, these books are bright in hand but the new slab does not scan as well as the old ones because they lift the books a little higher from the scanner bed than the old holders did.

These books are bright and sharp in hand.

Thanks, Ankur!

----------------------------------

Teen Titans #1 CGC 8.5 OWW

Asking $450

163464.jpg.d03966ae56338e75e7f20b0af751d6ac.jpg

Flash #123 CGC 7.5 White (1st GA Flash in SA. Origin of both, 1st mention of Earth II. 1st SA Shade,Thinker and Fiddler appearance) - spectacular looking copy for the grade. No glaring defects and White pages.

Asking $1500

:takeit: Roy. Now find me a nice copy of hos 92.

Asking $1500

johnenock!! :o

Asking $1500

johnenock!! :o

Couldn't afford any of yours. :foryou: white pages :cloud9:

Harvey Comics Library (Teen Age Dope Slaves) #1 CGC 6.0 OWW (Used in SOTI, Hypodermic needle cover and panels) - Extremely attractive copy for the grade, there is some light water staining that is not very visible from the back. Otherwise looks like a MUCH nicer copy.

Asking $1250

Great pickup Andy.

Hopefully I can see this beauty in person !

Avengers #2 CGC 9.4 OWW (I've edited this listing and reposted it because I had the wrong scan attached to the listing - this is the correct scan)

Asking $3000

Avengers%202%20CGC%209.2_zpseb5mhfvp.jpg