• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now its Saturday!!!

57 posts in this topic

Just saw Tyra Banks on the lot this morning. Going to head out for a 2-drink lunch. Be back later.

Loved reading the R v. K bout this morning before it got locked. cloud9.gif

Weather is about the same here in "The OC"

Same weather in Michigan and SoCal in early April? Ain't global warming great?

It's 62 and overcast here in the SF Bay Area, but the rain has stopped and the weekend's supposed to be great. Looking forward to spending some quality time with my daughter this weekend, playing Halo 2 (she's a killer) and reading the end of the first Elric book as well as some classic Marvel stories in early reprint form (Collector's Item Classics, Marvel Tales, etc.).

It's all good!

Nice and sunny today in Sarasota. Still grading, but my daughter will be here in an hour and we will be watching (laughing at) the Star Wars Holiday Special tonight. Tomorrow I will be teaching her how to cook something (not sure what yet) and we will make a big mess in the kitchen, I can't wait! cloud9.gif

Have a great weekend everyone thumbsup2.gif

Just saw Tyra Banks on the lot this morning. Going to head out for a 2-drink lunch. Be back later.

Where was that?? Comics General, always love those locked threads devil.gif

Where was that?? Comics General, always love those locked threads devil.gif

For once I was not at the center of it, although I couldn't help posting in it.

Tyra Banks.. drinks at lunch..locked threads......Spring Fever must be in the air.

None shall escape ..

Ze-

Nice and sunny today in Sarasota. Still grading, but my daughter will be here in an hour and we will be watching (laughing at) the Star Wars Holiday Special tonight. Tomorrow I will be teaching her how to cook something (not sure what yet) and we will make a big mess in the kitchen, I can't wait! cloud9.gif

Have a great weekend everyone thumbsup2.gif

I'm spending all day Saturday and Sunday with my daughter and we're going to do whatever the heck she wants. thumbsup2.gif

The only bad time with my daughter is time spent away from her.

Sounds like a nice time Brian....Steve.

I am lucky.. I get to spend every day with my girl.

Cept the weekends are exact opposite for me. Wife takes over ..and I gotta work.

Have a good weekend all..

Ze-

...it's sunny and 70 degrees out, and I am going out on the deck, drinking a rum & Coke, and reading some comics.

thumbsup2.gif

a rum & coke so early? poke2.gif

Never too early smile.gif

Have a nice weekend all!!!

(And 'Lok, I'm jealous - Tyra Banks... mmmm.... cloud9.gif )