• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now its Saturday!!!

57 posts in this topic

It is Friday...and all is quiet here in Massachusettsland... insane.gif (it was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at work... tonofbricks.gif )

It's Friday...ya ain't got [#@$%!!!] to do.....

BTW- Please edit your post frustrated.gif

what is wrong with my post???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? grin.gif

Yes, yes it is...all day long poke2.gif

Good day here in Coastal NC-the foundation for the Casa de Currin will be finished tomorrow, and will start framing next week thumbsup2.gif-which puts Mrs. CC in a very good mood 893applaud-thumb.gif Must be something about getting ready to...lay the wood devil.gif

The CGC boys are playing poker at my house tonight. It's a good thing Steve had his daughter tonight, I'd hate to take all his money...AGAIN! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

West

CGC graders hanging out after hours playing poker. I can't possibly imagine all the exciting conversations will come from that.

stooges.gif

NOTICE: THIS THREADS NAME MUST BE CHANGED!!! sumo.gif

(Its 12:46 am here on the east... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Thankfully Red Hook and I made up via PM. yay.gif

Yes, he pm'd me also and apologized for his rude behavior. I forgave him and invited him over for some tea and crumpets. cloud9.gif

Since that pm doesn't exist, you have my permission to share it with the board! thumbsup2.gif

It's Saturday....and what do you know....it isn't snowing (snowed last weekend).

In fact..the skies are blue & it's gonna be almost warm enough to wear shorts today. cloud9.gif

Gonna slam back a few cold ones & session the skatepark. headbang.gif

Sunny outside.. 70 degrees.. lots of landscaping yard work to do.

Any other Green Thumbs on the board?

Bacchi Ball party down the alley at a neighbors tonight! yay.gif

Later everyone

Ze-

Sunny outside.. 70 degrees.. lots of landscaping yard work to do.

Any other Green Thumbs on the board?

Bacchi Ball party down the alley at a neighbors tonight! yay.gif

Later everyone

Ze-

Green thumb? No. But I've got an entire backyard of leaves to rake today.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

I did my drinking last night. I can't do two days in a row anymore.

BTW......isn't Camilla Bowles a hottie?

insane.gif

ON HER KNEE'S, BARKING LICK A B&@CH DOG IN HEAT !!!

bumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gif