• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

** A Humble LB COLE Sale ** All Ye Enter Here...... HUGE PRICE CUTS!!

17 posts in this topic

:news::NEWS::news::NEWS::news::NEWS:

PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED

NEW PRICES IN GREEN

:news::NEWS::news::NEWS::news::NEWS:

LB COLE!!

IN THIS THREAD: This thread will be the remainder of my LB Coles. There are some Classic books here, so now's your chance to have one for a good price.

Why: (I'm selling it)

Gotta fund some recent purchase, so some of my favorite stuff has to go. So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these, I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (when you pay, you get comics)

Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter. First class shipping for up to 2 books, Media mail for 3 or more for all others. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $5/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

Thanks!!!! :

Living Bible #2 VG+ was $75 NOW $50

Really nice copy with a lovely sheen to cover. Two piece of old tape exterior (seemingly preemptive). 1" spine split bottom. Solid staples and centerfold. One of the better copies of this classic cover I've seen.

Living%20Bible%20002%201_zps3nwtuc6v.jpg

Living%20Bible%20002%202_zps1hrecvz4.jpg

Target #94 (v9#4) FN was $125 NOW $90 SOLD

Classic eagle cover. Really great copy here. Flat and glossy cover. Staples attached, but bottom by rear cover only. Tight Centerfold. Outstanding PQ. 3/4" lower spine split, slightly diagonal into back cover. Light vertical creases on cover.

URL=http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/Mozhoven1/media/Premium%20-%20Target%20Comics%20094%201_zps8xrd3b44.jpg.html]Premium%20-%20Target%20Comics%20094%201_zps8xrd3b44.jpg[/url]

Premium%20-%20Target%20Comics%20094%202_zpsuvdwfhyf.jpg

Ghostly Weird Stories #122 VG was $450 NOW $350

Classic exploding astronaut cover. Glossy and colorful. 4 piece of tape on cover, exterior. They were placed preemptively, but cover is attached by bottom staple only. Centerfold tight. Some chipping back cover edge.

Ghostly%20Weird%20Stories%20%20122%201_zpsgvvbbfv0.jpg

Ghostly%20Weird%20Stories%20%20122%202_zpseuz86tb5.jpg

Terrors of the Jungle #20 VG+ was $220 NOW $150

Top Cole classic cover! Glossy cover and a flat book. 5" tear rear cover and tape upper spine, loose centerfold. Staples holding but top weakly. Still, amazing color on this beauty! Don't see this one everyday!

Terrors%20of%20the%20Jungle%20020%201_zpswgganyze.jpg

Terrors%20of%20the%20Jungle%20020%202_zpsvnqrecgq.jpg

Target #94 (v9#4) FN was $125 NOW $90

Classic eagle cover. Really great copy here. Flat and glossy cover. Staples attached, but bottom by rear cover only. Tight Centerfold. Outstanding PQ. 3/4" lower spine split, slightly diagonal into back cover. Light vertical creases on cover.

Premium%20-%20Target%20Comics%20094%201_zps8xrd3b44.jpg

Premium%20-%20Target%20Comics%20094%202_zpsuvdwfhyf.jpg

:takeit: Per PM :grin:

Target #94 (v9#4) FN was $125 NOW $90

]

:takeit: Per PM :grin:

SOLD, Thanks!