• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best and worst of the Overstreet advisors...

53 posts in this topic

Can't say enough great things about Doug Supila.

Joe, I've also heard great things about Doug Sulipa... poke2.gif

I've gotta stop talking about what a great dealer he is before people start thinking I'm his shill...

sorry.gif

Actually, I was making fun of your misspelling of his name. devil.gif

Can't say enough great things about Doug Supila.

Joe, I've also heard great things about Doug Sulipa... poke2.gif

I've gotta stop talking about what a great dealer he is before people start thinking I'm his shill...

sorry.gif

Actually, I was making fun of your misspelling of his name. devil.gif

Hmm... this poses a real DILEMMA... grin.gif

Do I go back and edit it or just accept the fact that I can make a spelling error?...

tonofbricks.gif

OK email to doug with my want list sent. Hope he's a miracle worker. Sounds like a nice guy.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about finding a Batman #176 in 9.8, though, in case you're looking to upgrade your 9.6!

But seriously... good luck! thumbsup2.gif

Joe

OK email to doug with my want list sent. Hope he's a miracle worker. Sounds like a nice guy.

Trust me, if he has what you're looking for, it won't be a bargain price but you will be happy with the book!

Always great dealing with Doug! thumbsup2.gif

I'd give Doug Sulipa his props - his market report is thorough, comprehensive and leaves nothing out. Very informative, even for this old lag who has read it all before........

I heard good things about him, and was going to make a purchase, but he never returned my email. confused-smiley-013.gif

Spend more money.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd give Doug Sulipa his props - his market report is thorough, comprehensive and leaves nothing out. Very informative, even for this old lag who has read it all before........

I heard good things about him, and was going to make a purchase, but he never returned my email. confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif I emailed him asking about the availability of several books...so I didn't spend anything. Why should it matter anyway? Should a dealer ignore someone just because they don't spend 500 dollars? screwy.gif

confused.gif I emailed him asking about the availability of several books...so I didn't spend anything. Why should it matter anyway? Should a dealer ignore someone just because they don't spend 500 dollars? screwy.gif

I am not sure what happened in your case, but I have found no one more passionate or knowledgeable than Doug in so many different comic genres. He has always answered all of my questions, even ones that were somewhat trivial and ones he could not make money on. I could go on...

Dan

I am not sure what happened in your case, but I have found no one more passionate or knowledgeable than Doug in so many different comic genres. He has always answered all of my questions, even ones that were somewhat trivial and ones he could not make money on. I could go on...

Dan

He's always responded to me by the next morning at the latest! confused-smiley-013.gif

Please if we must badmouth spell his name correctly

Dan Greenhaugh, know to his friends as Dan the Man, Dan the Basketball king, Dan the sprinter and Dan the benchpresser.

Notable quotable about muscle shirts he wore one year at a convention.

"Everybody in the neighborhood is wearing one"

best- harley yee. can grade raw, nice catalogue, does all the shows, does ebay, needs a better website.

worst- bob beerbohm. just a godawful experience. can't grade. had to go to great lengths to get $ back.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Beerhbohm, the worst grader out there. Needs to lay off the weed while grading.

best- harley yee. can grade raw, nice catalogue, does all the shows, does ebay, needs a better website.

worst- bob beerbohm. just a godawful experience. can't grade. had to go to great lengths to get $ back.

OMG,,,I thought it was just me!!! I remember when beerbohm was first put on the Advisors group, I thought since the book came out in April, it was just an April's fool joke!

Purchased from him twice in the 90's I'll never,,,ever,,ever do that again! tonofbricks.gif