• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't believe they locked this

21 posts in this topic

Go to work...and I miss all the fun! DAMM WORK!!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Go to work...and I miss all the fun! DAMM WORK!!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

sign-offtopic.gif......Like the look of your new Avatar!!!!

It's from BACK ISSUE I think.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif....Thanks, still looks cool.

MK as Snooty......... 893whatthe.gif.......... confused-smiley-013.gif.......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif........... hail.gif....... MAYBE............ .....

MAY.....BE.

Did you check out my CGC(Cover Gallery Checklist)? poke2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

MK as Snooty......... 893whatthe.gif.......... confused-smiley-013.gif.......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif........... hail.gif....... MAYBE............ .....

MAY.....BE.

I do not buy it. MK would never hide behind a shill. Besides.... MK's blades are twice as sharpened as Possum's. No offense POS.

I missed it but I read the thread, was kinda tame even for CGC standards. I think it's time for Russ/Clive/Bella to open his mouth to firmly plant his foot in it so that Brad has something new he can amuse me with, poke2.gif

I stll chuckle just thinking about that "Comics Slip By" image 27_laughing.gif

Hey, Kilt and I pummeled each other for a couple of rounds. He's cool. Hey, when was the last time they locked a thread around here? confused-smiley-013.gif

Pummeled? With cream cakes? Please tell me they cut all the best bits out?