• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, who is the Mac Daddy of Comicdom?

27 posts in this topic

Going with the original premise of the thread, it's Batman all the way. He's the [#@$%!!!]. Otherwise, I would like to think I am the mac daddy of comicdom.

Superman

Batman for all he has suffered will not kill.

Superman Has.. He can if he has to.. Batman wont

Going with the original premise of the thread, it's Batman all the way. He's the [#@$%!!!]. Otherwise, I would like to think I am the mac daddy of comicdom.

filters are working well tonite I see... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Filters only look for the one word not its permutations

Filters only look for the one word not its permutations

893censored-thumb.gif

I nominate this to be the "Worst Thread Ever"*

*(in the last 24 hours)

And i thought i started rubbish/repetative threads....

(green lantern would kick all as ses involved) shy.gif

Currin .. you crack me up.

First you reduce Susan C. to a mere female object.. then you create a post worthy of all but the best fanboy posts around.

My hat is off.. whats next?... who has the better looking wife thread?

(and I mean current photo.. NOT an old one)

poke2.gif

gossip.gif..I am allowed to poke you with a stick.. part of my job is to visit many construction sites , in various stages of completion. I can relate to the work world you live in. I own a hard hat... so feel free to make fun of all my idiosyncrasies as you see them.

Ze-

acclaim.gif Thank you thank you-I do it all for my fellow forumites acclaim.gif

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I'd like to see a fight between Luke Cage and Batman. None of Batman's bat-tricks like knockout gas or other Deus Ex Utility Belt stuff. Batman may be the Dark Knight, but Luke Cage is the man with unbreakable skin, and his baby mommy has his back, too.