• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 kids walk into a bank SDCC mystery set

20 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :hi:

Normal rules apply, PayPal only, no probation/HOS members, and :takeit: claims the set!

Limited to 50 (this set is #9)

Sealed waxed envelope contains the comic and it comes with a matching numbered "evidence bag"

$300 shipped

CE7FCF1A-B7F3-4B91-8E24-BF8C4667300B_zpsfbmvuiiu.jpg

A2582721-8BF1-4563-B53E-00E486C55C23_zpsvvkksic8.jpg

E6AD820A-F90C-4013-92C9-4B3A852312D4_zpsfa20qe1d.jpg

you guys don't think customs would be dumb enough to not let this through do you?

(Canadian Customs)

no worries, they'll just slice open the bag and take the gun out

haha

I have never had any my comic packages opened by customs. But I have only had maybe three comic packages sent across the border. I live in Vancouver, so I ship 99% of my packages to a shipping service just across the border and then I drive down and pick them up myself.

you guys don't think customs would be dumb enough to not let this through do you?

(Canadian Customs)

haha

I have never had any my comic packages opened by customs. But I have only had maybe three comic packages sent across the border. I live in Vancouver, so I ship 99% of my packages to a shipping service just across the border and then I drive down and pick them up myself.

true same here, but have they ever had a gun shaped item in them? anyways, EvilAsh you got yourself a deal.

(Canadian Customs)

haha

true same here, but have they ever had a gun shaped item in them? anyways, EvilAsh you got yourself a deal.

I missed that fact that there was a gun in there. doh!

There's also the fact that I've been told this is an exact replica of NYPD/US police evidence bags? (Again Canadian here) So I can only imagine this raising some flags at airport security. Honestly was planning on keeping it sealed up, but Steve's the man and has agreed to hold it for me till I either visit the states next or find some relative I can trust to not just throw it in a random drawer till the holidays.

BTW I believe no one has cracked the wax yet, quite the mystery still. I saw some mug shot type things on Tyler Boss' instagram for this maybe?