• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Black Mask 4 Kids Mystery set! Forevers Ash Young Terror CLOSED

94 posts in this topic

sold out, will try to get more of Black Hammer Dark Horse Variant limited to 500 copies. $30 each, came bagged and boarded from the manufacturer according to a Dark Horse Employee.

image_zpsbf4644kz.jpeg

4x copies of Black Hammer Dark Horse Variant limited to 500 copies. $30 each, came bagged and boarded from the manufacturer according to a Dark Horse Employee.

image_zpsbf4644kz.jpeg

x 1 please

4x copies of Black Hammer Dark Horse Variant limited to 500 copies. $30 each, came bagged and boarded from the manufacturer according to a Dark Horse Employee.

image_zpsbf4644kz.jpeg

I will take 1

image_zpsbf4644kz.jpeg

:takeit: if you have any more

image_zpsbf4644kz.jpeg

:takeit: if you have any more

Sorry, you just missed it. I'll try to get more.

If you get any more Black Hammer or Snotgirl , I'm interested in 2 of each, Thanks

I have you covered on the black hammers, trying to find some more. Probably won't get the snot girl though.

Just got these Kim and Kim SDCCNew England Comics variants (my mistake earlier. I was told it was for SDCC and the COA says signed at SDCC, but it looks like it was released by NEC earlier). Print run is 250, but limited to 100 signed with COA. Comics aren't printed with a specific number on them. Certificate only mentions the writer because the colorist and artist were surprise guests.

2x copies signed by writer, artist, and colorist. COA for #6 and 7. Has little sketch by artist. Asking 150$100$75 each. Will include an unsigned copy as well.

tmp_24487-IMG_20160723_1232451949996786_zpsh7jmul9t.jpg