• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Black Mask 4 Kids Mystery set! Forevers Ash Young Terror CLOSED

94 posts in this topic

Are these raw books that are sold NM+ or better and considered 9.8 candidates?

Thanks for the info

The Forevers - yes I'd say at least NM+, they had a nice print run, probably 9.8 candidates.

4 kids variant - yes, I'd say at least NM+

Young terrorists (don't have any more, but can probably get a few) - yes, at least NM+, probably 9.8 candidates.

Tomorrows ashes - this one is more tricky because of the black cover in front and back. There's a lot of defects on the stacks I looked through, I pulled out the better looking ones. I can take more pictures of what I have, and see if I can get more.

Are these raw books that are sold NM+ or better and considered 9.8 candidates?

Thanks for the info

The Forevers - yes I'd say at least NM+, they had a nice print run, probably 9.8 candidates.

4 kids variant - yes, I'd say at least NM+

Young terrorists (don't have any more, but can probably get a few) - yes, at least NM+, probably 9.8 candidates.

Tomorrows ashes - this one is more tricky because of the black cover in front and back. There's a lot of defects on the stacks I looked through, I pulled out the better looking ones. I can take more pictures of what I have, and see if I can get more.

Thank you for the Reply..

I guess I will keep checking back to see what else you get, maybe Young terrorists.

Thank for all you do for the guys that can't make it out.

The Forevers Preview

i have 3 other copies NM+, asking $125 each. These are sold out at the show.I think I have numbers 16, 18, and 20, but will double check once at hotel. I'm putting 16, 19, and 20 on hold for now.