• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonesin' for SDCC-Moderate Adventure Thread

94 posts in this topic

All invoices thus far have been sent. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Here's the recap:

MMPR #5 Armored Black Ranger $30ea -2 avail

Betty & Veronica #1 Campbell Color -$60

Betty & Veronica #1 Campbell B&W -$60

ASM #15 Iron Jane Campbell Color -$80

ASM #15 Iron Jane Campbell B&W -$80

Black Hammer #1 -$30

Hasbro Obi Wan Kenobi -$100 Shipped

Hasbro Kylo Ren -$100 Shipped

Hasbro Jyn Erso -$100 Shipped

Hasbro Fortress Maximus -$270 Shipped

Hasbro The Raft -$250 Shipped

Funko

Han -$35 Shipped

BB-8 -$30 Shipped

Batman -$40 Shipped

Dr. strange -$45 Shipped

Green Goblin -$80 Shipped

Indy -$170 Shipped

Thread will be closing tomorrow evening so there's still time to buy, make offers, or post pics of cats (thumbs u

Garfield and His 9 Lives #4 of 4, signed by Jim Davis, $250.00 Sold. Will be pressed and graded. There were no color breaks, but I can't guarantee grade. This was a rare con appearance

5EE492A4-F09F-4117-9ED3-34467ACB5EF3_zpsoh1hczsi.jpg

Sold per PM

:applause: congrats to the buyer. This is going to be a rare sig. Only a few people got SS in the 1st group of signings and I doubt many more in the 2nd group did. There wasn't many Garfield books at the con to be bought and signed either

Garfield and His 9 Lives #4 of 4, signed by Jim Davis, $250.00 Sold. Will be pressed and graded. There were no color breaks, but I can't guarantee grade. This was a rare con appearance

5EE492A4-F09F-4117-9ED3-34467ACB5EF3_zpsoh1hczsi.jpg

Sold per PM

:applause: congrats to the buyer. This is going to be a rare sig. Only a few people got SS in the 1st group of signings and I doubt many more in the 2nd group did. There wasn't many Garfield books at the con to be bought and signed either

That's not even an exaggeration! Garfield books were scarce and more prepared folks snatched them up early.

Then someone thought I cut in line and I was about to get a Comic-Con beat down