• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED/SENT eBay: Walking Dead Collection #7-153 w/ Key Issues #19 27 53 61

12 posts in this topic

Walking Dead Collection #7-153. 148 comics total and the one trade paperback.

Price: $2200.00 with free US shipping included.

Price: $2000.00 with free US shipping included.

Please someone take this deal before I have to post this to eBay and give eBay all those fees for their greedy little pockets!

Normal rules apply. No HOS or Probies.

First :takeit: wins.

Shipping is free for any US address. Theoretically, I could ship this collection internationally and would do so at cost. If you are outside the US PM me first and I can get a shipping quote for you. It would be pretty expensive to ship internationally I imagine.

Returns are accepted for any reason.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment but postal money order is fine too.

I've posted to sell just a few times in forums, but I have a long eBay history. You can see my feedback there if you want (username: garagesalesabbatical).

Walking Dead collection includes all issues from #7 through #153. All issues are present except the #1-6 but I’m also throwing in a copy of the Walking Dead TPB #1 which reprints issues #1-6 so you have the complete reading experience. Tyrese Special #1 included also. Collection completely fills one short box as shown in the photos. I took a few photos of the large runs of the issues and then have included scans of the main key issues (front and back scans included for #19 and #27). 148 comics total and the one trade paperback.

Here’s the info on the early and key issues:

Walking Dead #7 VF

Walking Dead #8 VF-

Walking Dead #9 F/VF

Walking Dead #10 VF

Walking Dead #11 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #12 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #19 VF+ 8.5

Walking Dead #27 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #53 VF/NM 9.0

Walking Dead #61 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #69 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #92 NM- 9.2

Walking Dead #100 VF/NM 9.0

Walking Dead #108 NM- 9.2

On all the rest, some of the earlier issues look like they were bought as back issues and have a little scuffing (range from F/VF to VF/NM). The original owner started buying new copies as they came out staring with the early 20’s so from there on out they got read once and then bagged/boarded. Conditions on the later ones (except for the ones I scanned and graded above) range from VF to NM.

I did a little research on recent sales for everything based on actual recent eBay sales and, if each was sold individually, retail looks to be about $2700-$3000 at the low end of auction results. Here’s your opportunity to get most of the series at once at a discounted rate. If you have questions about any particular issue let me know.

I’ll put the whole short box inside of a larger cardboard box and pack all around it with newspaper and padding so it should be safe from postal abuse. of course, I’ll insure it also so they’ll be no shipping risk for you.

Thanks for looking!