• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGA CLASSIC COVERS HTF - CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is $6.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. If you buy more than one book no extra charge for the shipping (unless otherwise indicated).

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted on all my books within 7 days of your receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

My feedback

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post8585575

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback.

Asking Price: $500.00 :busy:SOLD

Here's Howie Comics #1 (DC, 1952)

VG/FN to perhaps Fine Minus with Supple White pages

Teen-age humor.

Fabulous classic Golden Age GGA cover. Hard to Find in any grade.

100% complete with no restoration.

My notes: A press should def. bump the grade. Solid, supple, glossy, tight, clean and attractive book with innocuous wear almost begs to be called a FINE PLUS.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Here's another classic covered GGA book featuring a great [font:Arial Black]Susie[/font] cover.

Price: $250.00 <3 sold

Laugh Comics #45 (Archie, 1944)

Grade: VG + with supple off-white to white pages.

Bill Vigoda and Bill Woggon art.

Note Manufactured with 1 staple. This thick comic is full of wonderful interior art and stories. Glossy, tight and supple. 100% complete with no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg