• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urgent Advice/Help Needed - Please Grade my Silver Surfer #11

15 posts in this topic

How the 893censored-thumb.gif did you get such a nice pic with a digcam!?

confused.gif

Cause his photography equipment is probably worth more than the average Automobile..... yay.gif

Well... maybe a slightly used car! I'm a part-time professional sports photographer, so I do have lots of photographic doo-dads and gadgets.

If you remove the Coke can and the Cheetos and wipe away the orange powder, is that restoration? insane.gif

If I crush the Cheetos against the cover, is that pressing? insane.gif

No, but if Liz takes the Iron to the book to remove the surface wear caused by the impact of the Cheetos - then thats PRESSING..... makepoint.gifyay.gif

Looks like most of my books in the dorm room - except that it was usually a can of Schlitz, not coke! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

oh, and btw EVERYTHING's for sale sumo.gif

gossip.gifhow much for the cheetohs? insane.gif

If you remove the Coke can and the Cheetos and wipe away the orange powder, is that restoration? insane.gif

If I crush the Cheetos against the cover, is that pressing? insane.gif

No, but if Liz takes the Iron to the book to remove the surface wear caused by the impact of the Cheetos - then thats PRESSING..... makepoint.gifyay.gif

Liz? With an iron in her hand? 27_laughing.gifscrewy.gifsign-funnypost.gif