• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

79 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman #1

Raw $25

(3 available)

CGC 9.8 $100

(2 available)

Wonder%20woman%20foil_zpslhwrl8t5.jpg

Superman #1

Raw $25

(1 available)

CGC 9.8 $100

(2 available)

Superman%20Foil_zpsm0yenehl.jpg

more to come still.....

Superman Raw

Wonder Woman Raw

:takeit:

^^

Any chance of breaking up the retailer set? I'd love that Steve Rogers Cpt America B&W, 9.8 cgc if possible. No worries if you want to keep it together, thought I'd ask.

If there's at least 3 people that wants books from the set I'll break it up. Otherwise I would like to keep it together.

Looking at that closer, it would need a press to get a 9.8. Most of the books except Harley Quinn sketch (back cover mid crease), Captain America #2 (small imperfections, press should be 9.8) and Adventure Time Comics #1 (lower left corner heavy crease)

Any chance of breaking up the retailer set? I'd love that Steve Rogers Cpt America B&W, 9.8 cgc if possible. No worries if you want to keep it together, thought I'd ask.

If there's at least 3 people that wants books from the set I'll break it up. Otherwise I would like to keep it together.

Looking at that closer, it would need a press to get a 9.8. Most of the books except Harley Quinn sketch (back cover mid crease), Captain America #2 (small imperfections, press should be 9.8) and Adventure Time Comics #1 (lower left corner heavy crease)

Thanks for the response! I'll keep an eye out if the set is broken up :wishluck: